"Gone but not forgotten", what fellow posters do you miss?

glutes

13 minutes ago, TumYum said:

I think what the poster meant was his ability to provoke laughter....

Hmmmm,  I was usually Angered, NOT humored.....but his posts were always outrageous and repetitious....  Funny how he ceased posting after his guy LOST, when he was confident for his 2020 victory..... It was the only thing that finally shut him up.

Edited by jjkrkwood

Boy do I miss Fin Fang Foom. My memory is bad, but I seem to recall he left because of bad blood between himself and Hooboy? Now that everyone's gone, I wish he'd come back. I can't say I always agreed with him, but he seemed to be one of the most intelligent posters this forum has ever had. I don't suppose any of you know if he's still with us? I can't say I miss Kenny, one of the most self-righteous posters this forum has ever had... 🙄

can't say I miss Rockhard in the traditional sense of the word/sentiment, but his legendary thread involving a desperate search for a just-right pair of underwear can't be missed.....read the whole thread!...... and @Lookin for god's sake, don't ever leave!!

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/14096-somebody-please-help-me-with-my-underwear/

5a72362f855ec43c4e4f2c128b7499a9.jpg

5 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

can't say I miss Rockhard in the traditional sense of the word/sentiment, but his legendary thread involving a desperate search for a just-right pair of underwear can't be missed.....read the whole thread!...... and @Lookin for god's sake, don't ever leave!!

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/14096-somebody-please-help-me-with-my-underwear/

Re: Rocky

df3ff8d5-b78f-422f-84ef-00696cdd7f66_tex

Edited by jjkrkwood

Wasn‘t there a poster who had so many health issues that he couldn’t walk around without holding onto furniture? I felt sad for him and as I recall he lived alone and had a landlord that helped get his mail/groceries for him. I think everyone on the message board encouraged him to get help. Wonder if he ever did.

Edited by cany10011

14 minutes ago, cany10011 said:

Wasn‘t there a poster who had so many health issues that he couldn’t walk around without holding onto furniture? I felt sad for him and as I recall he lived alone and had a landlord that helped get his mail/groceries for him. I think everyone on the message board encouraged him to get help. Wonder if he ever did.

Are you thinking of Avalon?  He had a brief but very prolific posting time here.

7 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

He wasn't a Fruit-of-the-Loom type of guy...

7 hours ago, Unicorn said:

Boy do I miss Fin Fang Foom. My memory is bad, but I seem to recall he left because of bad blood between himself and Hooboy? Now that everyone's gone, I wish he'd come back. I can't say I always agreed with him, but he seemed to be one of the most intelligent posters this forum has ever had. I don't suppose any of you know if he's still with us? I can't say I miss Kenny, one of the most self-righteous posters this forum has ever had... 🙄

But Kenny always  said good things about you