Changing your underwear

bigjoey
This topic is 1720 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The survey should have differentiated between gay and straight men. When I had a Cape Cod beach house straight guests would use one towel for the weekend. They were clean when using it and hung it on the door or outside line to dry between uses. My gay guests left such large piles of used towels we used to hide half our linen closet supply. By this scientific method of extrapolation my hypothesis is that gay men were not among the multi-day cohort! :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IOTOH, sometimes I will wear the same pair for three or four days if they are dry, clean and .

It's unusual, but I sometimes wear the same pair two days in a row. If yesterday's pair doesn't smell like crotch or butt, I might wear it for another day.

It's unusual, but I sometimes wear the same pair two days in a row. If yesterday's pair doesn't smell like crotch or butt, I might wear it for another day.

I always hated doing laundry when I was younger, and couldn't afford someone to do it for me.... So I would often place my undies in the open window overnight to airate them, and be able to wear them the next day or 2.... It worked !

I love going without underwear, especially in the summer. I love being out in public with other men watching my package as it moves around under my clothing. If I'm cruising a guy, I love sticking my hand in my shorts pocket and stroking my loose cock with the pocket fabric.

I also will wear underwear longer than one day, as long as it isn't soiled and smelly. I wear boxers so the fabric remains loose and airy most of the time. I happen to like the smell of my junk a day or two after a shower. I've had casual sex guys tell me they like the smell and taste of my BO. I go with it sometimes.

I love going without underwear, especially in the summer. I love being out in public with other men watching my package as it moves around under my clothing. If I'm cruising a guy, I love sticking my hand in my shorts pocket and stroking my loose cock with the pocket fabric.

I also will wear underwear longer than one day, as long as it isn't soiled and smelly. I wear boxers so the fabric remains loose and airy most of the time. I happen to like the smell of my junk a day or two after a shower. I've had casual sex guys tell me they like the smell and taste of my BO. I go with it sometimes.

Time was when going commando was the rule rather than the exception. When I get nostalgic for those free-wheeling days, I dispense with underwear, sometimes for days at a time.

Well from a non gym person but someone who is very in to being sure that my "fat" body is well cleaned, I feel underwear everyday and more often if there's a chance I might be going out somewhere that cruising is involved. Maybe my mother made me do it, "always wear clean underwear you never know when you might get in to an accident." never knew what that meant but remember it

i change my underwear daily, sometimes multiple times a day especially when i've been to the gym. most of the year i wear jockstraps, but somtimes i wear either tighty whiteys or trunks. what i don't do is wash my jockstraps and often don't wash my underwear, but that's usually because someone wants to buy them after they've been worn! i do always keep a stock of jockstraps and underwear that are just for me and not for sale, and those i change daily and wash regularly.

Changing three times in a day . . . so "Downton Abbey."

I don't think Downton Abbey had showers. The inhabitants normally took sponge baths, and only once per week they took a real bath, because it was a lot of work for the staff to heat all those pitchers of water for the tub.