Ever Get Anything Stuck Up Your Ass You Couldn't Remove?

Avalon
This topic is 2265 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a doctor friend who worked in the emergency room. The worst things were light bulbs because the glass could break. The largest object he saw was a coke bottle (this was in the '60's when they were glass and good sized). He liked the emergency room as every day was a different challenge and he never knew what would happen.

A picture of the Xray of the bowling pin in place is quite well known in the medical field. Working as a medical student in the ER at St Vincent's in Greenwich Village, NYC in the 70's, foreign objects in the anus were fairly common. The oddest one I saw was a flashlight which was inadvertently turned on as an attempt was made to remove it. Usual story, given: "I slipped and fell on it."

Also saw a couple brought in on a stretcher in flagrante delicato. A severe case of vaginal spasm had clamped his penis in place.

That was one of the storylines on the recent episode of "The Resident". It was not the first time he had come in to the hospital to have something removed.

A friend of mine really did have to go to the ER to have a dildo retrieved from his ass.

Edited by Rudynate

One local ER has a "Rectal Hall of Fame", on display is everything they had removed from rectums.

The best story is about a guy who put a frozen fish up his ass, having left it in there for sometime, it thawed and the dorsal fins came out - he couldn't pull it out!

Not me personally, but we do occasionally get patients at my facility with objects stuck inside them-- registration staff are nice enough to code their diagnosis as "RFO" (rectal foreign object) instead of "got the end of a garden hose stuck up their ass and brought the whole thing with them."

There was an episode of "Big Bang Theory" where the nurse told Howard "Sorry, we don't have a code for 'Robot Hand Grasping a Man's Penis'".

fast-forward to about 2:10

You are so right-- I'm still smiling from the presidential anal extraction from January 2017. What a relief to have that giant pain in the ass gone after 8 years!

:p

Kipp

I suggest you give it a rest in this section and keep those inane remarks in the political section where your remarks are appropriately placed though almost always otherwise inappropriate. Smurof should do the same. This is why we can never have anything nice.

Not me personally, but we do occasionally get patients at my facility with objects stuck inside them-- registration staff are nice enough to code their diagnosis as "RFO" (rectal foreign object) instead of "got the end of a garden hose stuck up their ass and brought the whole thing with them."

Anyone ever have anything live up there?

Gman

I had a fuck buddy years ago who said that when we was about 15, he and a friend we experimenting and tried a cucumber as a dildo. It inadvertently went all the way in one of them, and a fork was then used in the attempt to extract it. I don’t remember whether they got it out or had to go to the hospital.

That was one of the storylines on the recent episode of "The Resident". It was not the first time he had come in to the hospital to have something removed.

I haven't heard anything good about this show. This seems like a topic that should have been banished from sitcom scripts a few decades ago, let alone hour medical dramas.

Never in my ass. Just my nose. Of course I was only 5 years old at the time.

Gmail