Thought of the Day

jjkrkwood

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Oliver said:

I have none!😢

I beg to differ.... you have the discipline to conduct and orchestrate an annual gathering that makes a lot of people very happy 😘

5 hours ago, Vin_Marco said:

LOVE ❤️ THIS! 🏆 

I would make one amendment to #3.  The scientific method only helps you understand one part of the natural world.  You need a big heart and open spirit to truly understand the wonders and marvel at the mysteries of the natural world.  The scientific method supplements this deep appreciation of the natural world.  

15 minutes ago, Brock O said:

I would make one amendment to #3.  The scientific method only helps you understand one part of the natural world.  You need a big heart and open spirit to truly understand the wonders and marvel at the mysteries of the natural world.  The scientific method supplements this deep appreciation of the natural world.  

Yes some things need appreciation not explanation.   

To feel empathy and compassion, sometimes you have to flip the script. Nationalism and jingoism are dangerous.

IMG_5270.jpeg

IMG_5267.webp

Edited by Vin_Marco

My favorite sub forum... generally an uplifting mood,  inspirational/motivational, thought provoking, forum of introspection... no negativity, moaning or whining for the most part. I get tired of reading negativity and or "I  can't catch a break types" Life is good 😌 

#5 for me 

IMG_5289.jpeg