Can BuzzFeed predict if you're a top or bottom

tanman4u
This topic is 2765 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So this morning's BuzzFeed has this quiz that would allow them to determine if your were a top or bottom.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/benhenry/bottom-your-way-to-the-top?utm_term=.ky800328mb#.nj6yyRNOZL

It was pretty much correct with me so I decided to try to mess with it and see if I could come up with a set of answers that would put me at 100% top. I got close but not 100%.

Three of the questions actually directly ask about your preference for topping or bottoming so this isn't exactly science.

BTW, on another quiz this morning (I'm pretty bored today), it said it could guess my age and relationship status based on some other questions. Apparently I'm 24 and casually dating on the internet. I don't think it could have been more wrong if I'd just randomly selected answers.

When I answer it honestly I'm 39/61 which seems a bit off but maybe it knows me better. I went back and tried to fool it with answers I thought would yield 100% bottom and got 9/91. So I switched roles and could only come up with 82/18. I'm not sure what this says other than I have way too much time on my hands this week.

I took it twice and and altered some answers the second time around. The results 47/53 and 53/47. So 50/50. I hate to bottom (in the traditional sense) and do so on average only every five years. I would prefer to top, but that has proven to be difficult... So many things that I divulge here!!!!!!!

I say the S&M component and the toy factor is not factored in properly... If someone owns a lot of toys I guessing that they are considered to be dildos?!?! Just a supposition?!?! Also I like to eat light and vegetarian at times so that might be factored in as a bottom trait. Just a guess there...

If one is talking strictly about S&M then the 50/50 is pretty close. When with someone that I trust I will be the sub. If in a situation with strangers I am the Dom.

Archived