Underwear

glennnn
This topic is 1953 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am unhappy with the comfort and durability of my underwear. I have been wearing Haines boxer briefs for years and I am sick of the ride up in the legs, especially under jeans and lately the quality seems off. They just dont last as long before the elastic gives out. At any rate it is time to restock the drawers' drawer. I'm looking for daily wear, not anything sexy or trendy.

There seems to be an intererst in redesigning mens' underwear right now, and I've noticed several new brands, styles and designs of underwear online and wonder if anyone has tried them and what were the results. Below are some examples. Anyone? Comments? Criticism? Other brands you love? Progress and change are good, and if there are better products available than those from Jockey, Haines and Fruit of the Loom, I want to try them. Even as I type, my crotch iss being pinched. Ouch! Help!!!My balls thank you in advance.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Adam! Some of the site addresses are no longer good and some companies seem to be OOB, but the general discussion was helpful. I'm particularly interested in products that claim to cradle your nuts and preclude the need to "adjust" in public. Higher quality waist bands that don't roll easily are also of interest. One brand that I cannot find a reference to has a tab at the waist attached to the ball sack that allows a guy to discreetly lift and resettle his boys at his pants waistband with out excavating in his crotch.

Edited by glennnn

“...[T]hat allows a guy to discreetly lift and resettle his boys at his pants waistband with out excavating in his crotch.

Seeing a guy adjust his drawers is like going to the Social Security office - an exercise that reinforces the concept that all men are truly created equal.

Although I love Tommy John's T-shirts, I am not a fan of their briefs. The material is great, but they are just not made for someone who has an ass. They are also not made for a man who has a penis. Mack Weldon is pretty much the same. 2xist modal briefs work great for me.

I am also a long-time Hanes wearer and have noticed the same shorter life span. I mix in the Calvin Klein boxer briefs once or twice a week.

So, Hanes out? What are you going to restock with? Let's help each other. I' all keep posting and asking questions/ you share your decision making. Everybody, do you put your yours in the dryer?

commando or 2xist

Are you my twin?!

I like 2xist for the fit and support of my dick/balls as well as how they fit my butt. As @BaronArtz mentioned above, they are a snugger fit (size for size) as compared to CK underwear. I wear Hanes tighty whitey for a few gentlemen I know that enjoy them and I'm finding I enjoy them every now and then. Otherwise, going commando is a very nice feeling and a great way to mix it up!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFRYo_KxLDJ/?taken-by=ericthednd

Edited by Eric Hassan

I think it's great that guys have rediscovered going commando. There was a time when it was unusual to encounter somebody who wore underwear. I had a couple pairs if I needed them for some reason, but they just laid in my drawer unused. When I tried on pants in a store, I used to enjoy thinking about the fact that some guy might have tried them on before me who also wasn't wearing underwear.

I still go commando from time to time for variety's sake. As a matter of fact, I think I will today.