Outrageous donations for the company of providers

MCR

10 hours ago, soloyo215 said:

The way I see it, many young people tend to overinflate their worth. I normally dismiss that as lack of experience. That said, as good as both Cade and Nick look, I'm not sure I am willing to pay that much for an hour of their time.

nick.jpg

cade.jpeg

I would pay literally ANYTHING for an hour of Nick's time.  That's how much of a crush I have on him. 

On 2/12/2024 at 2:56 PM, 12is12 said:

A wise man wrote in the Washington Post: he paid that sum not bcs the sex was worth it, but bcs he wanted to feel like a man who can pay such sums. 

^Some truth here. Most of you guys aren’t like this, but I know a few clients who are.

There’s overlap here with kinks surrounding getting a rush for paying for things, especially for sex. It gives the patron a sense in the moment that the act is a manifestation of his own power to control and command other people, to have anything he wants, no matter how outrageous the price. Being able to pay is more important than the service itself. Sometimes it’s just about the concept of luxury i.e. less about the goods you’re getting and more about the exclusivity and sense of self worth or even a rush you get spending because you can for its own sake, not because you should.

Again, this is not most of you here. Just an acknowledgment that a market like the one mentioned here, however small, exists.

Nobody charging a $1000/hr is serious about growing or sustaining an in-person sex work business. Maybe a handful of exceptions like Cade Maddox, and even then not because he needs the $, but because his well known status allows him to charge that much. Personally, I don’t get the appeal, Cade is not my kind of guy. To each their own.

On 2/12/2024 at 2:56 PM, 12is12 said:

A wise man wrote in the Washington Post: he paid that sum not bcs the sex was worth it, but bcs he wanted to feel like a man who can pay such sums. 

I can't find the article, but back in the '80s (cocaine fueled, of course) the sales figures for the Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II went up the year the base price exceeded $100,000.00. 

I also have to say that twice I've paid the stratospheric rate of $1,000 per hour (and twice again, $800).  I can definitely say that it was ultimately not worth it, but in each case for different reasons.  I can also definitely say that it was because I really wanted to taste what was on offer, and not to show off to anyone here or the provider themselves.

Hoping to not make that investment again.

15 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

Never forget that just because you cannot afford it or are unwilling to pay it doesn't mean someone else won't.

There is indeed a hammer for every nail.

The public pearl-clutching over rates, by some, is amusing.  

This!  Some guys here get huffy if they can't wiggle a few dollars and have their pick of any guy they wish on whatever terms they want.  If a provider is asking a price you think is outragous, they either have tapped a market that is willing to pay that rate or they'll find themselves at a loss for business.  Either way, you can simply move on to another guy who is in your range.  

On 2/11/2024 at 7:22 PM, MCR said:

What do you guys say when a provider that's not CadeMaddox says their rate is $1000 / an hour.  This cute little twink in nyc told me that and it gave me a chuckle.  Not many providers are worth that much money for an hour of their time.  Unless it was Nick Jonas.

I say no, thanks, and move on to my next choice

1 hour ago, topunderachiever said:

Screenshot 2024-02-15 093519.png

2 minutes ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

This is just a run-of-the-mill So Black Croc Birkin.  Whoever is selling it for $200k is insane.

The truly rare and pricey models like the So Black Faubourg 20 and Himalaya have sold for $350-450k.

There's indeed a market for everything in this world. 

Taking this off subject:

On 2/13/2024 at 8:57 PM, Simon Suraci said:

kinks surrounding getting a rush for paying for things, especially for sex. It gives the patron a sense in the moment that the act is a manifestation of his own power to control and command other people, to have anything he wants, no matter how outrageous the price. Being able to pay is more important than the service itself. Sometimes it’s just about the concept of luxury i.e. less about the goods you’re getting and more about the exclusivity and sense of self worth or even a rush you get spending because you can for its own sake, not because you should.

This is one reason no doubt. But another is that people simply value money and/or the services differently. 

On 2/12/2024 at 4:47 PM, Your Man in Arlington said:

A few interesting answers in his profile:

Style: Daddy

Only 4 I am into's: Anal • Daddy • Rimming • Role Play

And he possibly found at least 6 guys to shell out $1k or more?

Any reasonably attractive man in his 40s or 50s will be swarmed by young men who look just like this on Grindr. Me and my husband could have a few a week if we were interested in twinks or twunks. We're not but that doesn't stop them from blowing up our chats. 

Of course, the primary thing we pay for is convenience. I have no desire to get into endless chats with flaky 20-somethings.