Male Celebrity Sex Parties... Have You Been to One?

MysticMenace

So I got to talking to a friend last night in a hotel by Hells Kitchen at NYC, and she haphazardly mentioned how close we were to the exclusive sex club parties that some closeted male celebrities frequent. According to her reliable source, the source found some hot celebrities like Bradley Cooper (apparently he's been dating a guy for years and takes him to his international trips) and Chris Evans while married (apparently to a beard), has frequented said sex clubs to top some guys. I jokingly mentioned that if her source also saw Shawn Mendes then I would die... but apparently her source could also confirm that Shawn is sexually fluid and has slept with several men before...

image.png.9c3a513a8d07d265ca6aa045158d6627.pngimage.png.08105c6170d4fa144dabbd8396def9b8.png

image.thumb.png.5b4772e7919a9d98377da14c29d5fc6d.png

I was giddy with excitement when I found out that my crushes that I have lusted over for years swing that way. Have you seen or known of male celebrities that have frequented and participated at these sex parties? Do tell what you discovered... name 'em!

Edited by MysticMenace
edit

25 minutes ago, MysticMenace said:

So I got to talking to a friend last night in a hotel by Hells Kitchen at NYC, and she haphazardly mentioned…exclusive sex club parties that some closeted male celebrities frequent. According to her reliable source…I was giddy with excitement when I found out that my crushes that I have lusted over for years swing that way. 

Did you consider that she told you what you wanted to hear?

Personally, my ‘reliable source’ on this topic is the Queerty Newletter 😉

I have never really understood this kind of gossip.  Unless someone is being outed who is otherwise a homophobe -- particularly a homophobe in a position to help enact anti-gay laws -- doesn't the person deserve privacy and a right to tell their own story whenever and however they want?  Even if it's just gossip about someone's sexual activity and not their sexual orientation, I don't see what business it is for other people to discuss. 

I get the "wish fulfillment" aspect of it, but if I was someone famous I know I wouldn't want people who don't even know me gossiping about my sex life.

17 hours ago, MysticMenace said:

So I got to talking to a friend last night in a hotel by Hells Kitchen at NYC, and she haphazardly mentioned how close we were to the exclusive sex club parties that some closeted male celebrities frequent. According to her reliable source,

According to my reliable source who is actually the person who told her reliable source, Abraham Lincoln was also there with his "roommate" as was that uber-hot Dothraki warrior, Khal Drogo, and several of the newest hunky Hollywood stars that are so new you wouldn't even know their names yet. 😉

Seriously though, she has a reliable source" who doesn't share address or phone number????  That's not even as good as the reliable source I had in pre-school who confided in me that the moon was made out of green cheese.

I was there, sat on Chris Evans’s lap while Bradley Cooper was going down on me when I noticed Shawn walk into the room, smile at me and then start to strip. I asked Chris to dump his load so that Shawn could eat me out while I topped Bradley. Being a gentleman he obliged and just as Shawn’s tongue touched home I woke up. Damn. 

Seriously though, one signs an NDA to attend such parties. No one will mention anything and that’s exactly as it should be. People have a right to their privacy.

I was at a sex party in London one time and one of the participants was a celebrity. I noticed a guy bent over the bed with a queue of about 7 guys waiting their turn to use his ass. I walked around to see who he was and between a sea of other bodies I glimpse his face and recognise him immediately. It then makes sense why he has a queue. If you’re wondering who it was, I’m not saying but I didn’t join the queue. 

6 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

Seriously though, one signs an NDA to attend such parties. No one will mention anything

So the way the NDA works is that "reliable sources" are free to just throw out the names of who was there to randos who tell their friends and then post on message boards -- but don't share the address or contact? That's one hell of an NDA.

6 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

If you’re wondering who it was, I’m not saying

And you didn't even sign an NDA!

4 hours ago, Walt said:

So the way the NDA works is that "reliable sources" are free to just throw out the names of who was there to randos who tell their friends and then post on message boards -- but don't share the address or contact? That's one hell of an NDA.

People make these things up. It’s mischief making and fantasy. 

4 hours ago, Walt said:

And you didn't even sign an NDA

I’m utterly discreet! 

21 hours ago, Walt said:

According to my reliable source who is actually the person who told her reliable source, Abraham Lincoln was also there with his "roommate" as was that uber-hot Dothraki warrior, Khal Drogo, and several of the newest hunky Hollywood stars that are so new you wouldn't even know their names yet. 😉

Seriously though, she has a reliable source" who doesn't share address or phone number????  That's not even as good as the reliable source I had in pre-school who confided in me that the moon was made out of green cheese.

My neighbor Carmine tells me that two southern Senators are know to patronize a certain men's club in NYC that he visits during business trips to the Big Apple.

I shouldn't name names other than how other patrons refer to them as Aunt Pittipat and Evil Kinevil.