Breeding Mares and Bulls?

PileDriver

1 hour ago, azdr0710 said:

I'd like to watch.......would that make me a steer??!!

No I think those guys are referred to as ‘stable boys’. These guys lead the stallion to cover the mare 😉

20 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

Yes, it's been a game changer. Bareback sex is no longer playing Russian roulette now because of PrEP. We do n

Yes definitely. I default to bareback, it’s normalised. Fortunately PrEP is available on the NHS. No excuse not to use it unless you have a medical condition that precludes it. But do get tested regularly! That’s important if you’re active. 

1 hour ago, JEC said:

Hey, was kidding about buying the tickets - but it sure sounds like fun!

Crap; someone please buy a ticket! 😊 

these events can be extremely hot, and barebacking is indeed the norm at them. i participated in a privately organized horse market event this past year that had about 50 guys in attendance. one of the hottest & craziest experiences i've had. some of the ones that that were linked in this thread look even larger, and i know the one that takes place in Berlin is massive. would love to experience some of these other ones - maybe a 2024 goal ;)

1 hour ago, Jamie21 said:

No I think those guys are referred to as ‘stable boys’. These guys lead the stallion to cover the mare 😉

Yes definitely. I default to bareback, it’s normalised. Fortunately PrEP is available on the NHS. No excuse not to use it unless you have a medical condition that precludes it. But do get tested regularly! That’s important if you’re active. 

Exactly, now folks don't even ask, they just stick it!

3 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

I can think of several reasons not to use PrEP… guys who aren’t fully out, just don’t want to engage in bareback sex, are on several medications and don’t want to add another, etc.

2 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

Exactly, now folks don't even ask, they just stick it!

That has made me furious at hookups more than once… 

1 hour ago, ShortCutie7 said:

I can think of several reasons not to use PrEP… guys who aren’t fully out, just don’t want to engage in bareback sex, are on several medications and don’t want to add another, etc.

Not sure why not being fully out would be a problem? Straight people can get HIV too. If you’re not doing bb sex then yes of course there’s less need to use prep but it is still possible that a condom breaks or other sexual activity presents some risk. If you’re on several medications your medical professional should know and can advise on whether it’s safe to use prep. Plus you get a 6 month check up when on prep to ensure no adverse effects (at least you do where I am - UK). So yes there are reasons not to use it but I think on balance it’s probably best to use it if you have regular different sexual partners. 

1 hour ago, Jamie21 said:

Not sure why not being fully out would be a problem? Straight people can get HIV too. If you’re not doing bb sex then yes of course there’s less need to use prep but it is still possible that a condom breaks or other sexual activity presents some risk. If you’re on several medications your medical professional should know and can advise on whether it’s safe to use prep. Plus you get a 6 month check up when on prep to ensure no adverse effects (at least you do where I am - UK). So yes there are reasons not to use it but I think on balance it’s probably best to use it if you have regular different sexual partners. 

I was just using the not-fully-out as an example, but I personally do not consider myself to be sexually active and do not want my doctors thinking I am or asking questions about my (barely existent) sex life.  In America, once it’s in your medical records any medical professionals you see (at least in the same network of hospitals etc) would have access to a list of every prescription you have ever taken.  Even though I have never actively pretended to be straight, people assume I am (or asexual lol) and I’m not comfortable with every doctor I see knowing otherwise, especially when it’s not their concern and has nothing to do with the reason I’m seeing them.

Posted (edited)

Another extension of previous posts. Love my Mares. Really. A mare in heat who will take anything and everything for endless hours, anonymously, just to satisfy studs and satisfy their in heat holes...But. What is the difference between stallions and bulls? Both turn me on. I am a stallion. I worship bulls. Discuss! lol.  😏

Edited by PileDriver

21 hours ago, guru68 said:

I wonder how often a stallion at one of these fairs finds himself to be TOO well-endowed for the mares present. Or would such an equine be more of a unicorn? 🤣

Anyone stepping up to take on the Mare role should be prepared to take it, by prepared I mean both mentally and physically (douched, lubed, and stretched).   A buttplug or some dildo play would be good prep.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2024 at 8:01 PM, ShortCutie7 said:

doctors thinking I am or asking questions about my (barely existent) sex life.

I gave up on this and am very honest with my doctor, it’s freeing.   I was in the e.r last year with some sort of creeping crud, they start asking sex questions.  The poor young male nurse.  I was like yes, yes, yes - he sticks his head back in the door.  Yes.  And honestly came back again. Yes.