Who let the dogs out?

Lotus-eater

as a dog-crazy person I wouldn't mind 😜 I remember one hire years ago, the provider's dog was licking my foot during the session.

I usually do outcall since my dog doesn't like being shut out of the bedroom. I've done a few incalls where I'll let her in the room once we're done & just relaxing on the bed, the provider has never minded.

On 12/10/2023 at 9:01 AM, poolboy48220 said:

as a dog-crazy person I wouldn't mind 😜 I remember one hire years ago, the provider's dog was licking my foot during the session.

I usually do outcall since my dog doesn't like being shut out of the bedroom. I've done a few incalls where I'll let her in the room once we're done & just relaxing on the bed, the provider has never minded.

The provider has never told you he minded.  I have three dogs at this time and I have never had a provider tell me he minds. but it is clear that they have and I try to keep the dogs separate and quiet.  I do not always succeed.  On one occasion, I left the dogs in the bedroom after the provider if it was okay.  It was an overnight and I awoke to find the provider in a different room sleeping.  I would have preferred he told me so I would not have inconvenienced him.  

13 minutes ago, purplekow said:

It was an overnight and I awoke to find the provider in a different room sleeping.  I would have preferred he told me so I would not have inconvenienced him.  

Are you sure it was the dogs?...grin

I used to see a massage therapist in New York, who had an army of Chihuahuas in his apartment. He would lock them up in the kitchen, but they would go apeshit whenever I started fucking him and they managed to break out every single time. It was wild, fucking a screaming Puerto Rican with Chihuahuas, yelping and jumping all over the place.

God, I love New York!

On 12/9/2023 at 11:59 PM, Lotus-eater said:

Thank you. Not having pets in the workspace seems to me to be a pretty reasonable expectation..

or at least having them in a different room and silent. 

40 minutes ago, purplekow said:

The provider has never told you he minded.  I have three dogs at this time and I have never had a provider tell me he minds. but it is clear that they have and I try to keep the dogs separate and quiet.  I do not always succeed.  On one occasion, I left the dogs in the bedroom after the provider if it was okay.  It was an overnight and I awoke to find the provider in a different room sleeping.  I would have preferred he told me so I would not have inconvenienced him.  

Did he tell you he went to sleep in a different room because of the dogs? Maybe you were snoring or the dogs were breathing heavily while sleeping. 

Edited by marylander1940

I am a dog lover so very indulgent about having them around me in any situations. Occasionally I have had to deal with dogs and providers, either in my home or theirs.

One amusing situation was when a provider who I didn’t previously know, came for a weekend. This was during the early days of the pandemic before vaccines. I took extra pains to prepare the weekend fairly far in advance by constant texting. He was coming from a different city. 

A couple of days before he asked if he could bring his very small dog as his friend had let him down. I said OK as long as the dog was well behaved. I had two dogs at the time, both much larger but very socialized.

We all got along well together, the small dog spent some time in bed with us but slept in a crate which she liked but beside the bed. My two dogs were very relaxed about the whole situation.

It was a great weekend and I saw him several more times. We still keep in touch.

Edited by Luv2play