Montreal - last minute updates?

12is12

Hi Guys, 

I read all relevant 2021-23 threads, towards my first visit there May 4-8. The majority favors Campus over Stock, with Taboo and Expose distant thirds (femboys and twinks). Did I get that right?

Any news/details about Daddy's Corner? About the remodeled Stock? 

Read only about Thurs Fri Satur; r they all closed on Sundays? 

Not to show up before 9 pm, right?

Will bring a lot of 20 CD. Is it also customary to tip for pre bar talking? Which bills do I need? 

Any additional etiquette tips would b greatly appreciated, including inviting me to PM u about specific dancers or discrete guidance. 

I prefer athletic or twunks, not bodybuilders. SIZE matters GREATLY. 

I promise detailed reports.

Thx (-:

2 minutes ago, tassojunior said:

lol- you may not be a natural at this. are you writing cheat notes on your wrists? 

relax, smile, be happy, be complimentary, be friendly. 

I was going to say this lol. Don’t overthink it. 
I agree with tassojuniors advice + just make sure you agree with the dancer what you want to do before doing it. 
Pre dance tipping is up to you but you can also see what everyone around is doing to have an idea about “proper etiquette”

you may have to politely say no to any entertainers that approach you that don't appeal....you don't really have to say "no", but can just say you're going to sit a bit, enjoy the beer, you look great, but........

if you find a guy who does appeal, "pre-tipping" can grease the wheels, I suppose.....if he's on stage, feel free to go up to him, tip, say $5-10, and ask him to drop by after his set......discuss a private and what you like.....he may be discreet about it and not want to commit to specifics, but see how the vibe is as you talk.......without looking like a tightwad, keep track of the number of songs, too!!!!

don't rush, talk slowly, smile and be complimentary, offer the guy a drink, sit back and just enjoy the stage shows and dudes walking around.....

Has anyone attended the Daddy's corner at Campus. I will find out for myself in about a week 😛

i am wondering how it will be. what type of boy is part of it? 

Also, is going to be a fun Memorial weekend, Campus will host two Saturdays, may 18 and may 25 an amateur contest, put down as a judge 

Mr. Campus Playboy 2023 Concours / Contest THURSDAY, MAY 25, 2023 AT 9 PM – 3 AM ; ill be there 

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, Poppie said:

I ALWAYS start with a minimum 3 song dance ... then take it from there.

ALWAYS?
And if the first song is a dud (i.e. his clothes stay on, lack of body contact, he has unsightly pimples, body odor, bad breath, et al.}? You still stick around for another two?
Wow. You are a lot more generous than Bozo.

BoZo

Edited by BOZO T CLOWN

On 9/17/2023 at 1:21 PM, BOZO T CLOWN said:

ALWAYS?
And if the first song is a dud (i.e. his clothes stay on, lack of body contact, he has unsightly pimples, body odor, bad breath, et al.}? You still stick around for another two?
Wow. You are a lot more generous than Bozo.

BoZo

I guess @Poppie is no penny-pincher and treats others as he would like to be treated. A gentleman!

18 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

I guess @Poppie is no penny-pincher and treats others as he would like to be treated. A gentleman!

Yeah, I think expecting a dancer to be naked during the first song is crazy. I always go back there expecting to spend min 100, that gives wiggle room. You can't expect everything at once, also it would be way less enticing. 

3 hours ago, fresh said:

I’m sure these questions have been asked before but I’m visiting Montreal for the first time and need some help. Is there a private space for lap dances? What is the going rate? US dollars or Canadian? Any info would be helpful.

Stock, Campus and Taboo have private spaces.  I think Expose does too but I haven't been there in many years.  The going rate per dance is $20 dollars Canadian.  per song.  As mentioned on other threads be very careful about the number of songs so you don't get ripped off.  I say to the dancer when we first go back something like "Just two songs" then if I want to continue after that I will say "Let's do one more".

Do a search on this site for "Montreal" and read the threads there is a lot of useful infomration about private dances and all things Montreal.

On 9/19/2023 at 8:48 AM, gn233 said:

Yeah, I think expecting a dancer to be naked during the first song is crazy. I always go back there expecting to spend min 100, that gives wiggle room. You can't expect everything at once, also it would be way less enticing. 

I'm just the opposite.  If the clothes don't start coming off during the first song, I stop at 1.  Period.  I'd guess that 99% of the time that's been a reliable indicator of whether the dancer is going to be generous with his body or tease me along hoping to make lots of $$ with minimum effort.  They don't necessarily have to end up totally naked by the end of the 1st song , but the willingness to do so tells me everything.

On 9/21/2023 at 9:24 AM, newatthis said:

I'm just the opposite.  If the clothes don't start coming off during the first song, I stop at 1.  Period.  I'd guess that 99% of the time that's been a reliable indicator of whether the dancer is going to be generous with his body or tease me along hoping to make lots of $$ with minimum effort.  They don't necessarily have to end up totally naked by the end of the 1st song , but the willingness to do so tells me everything.

I've never had trouble with getting the dancer I want to be generous with his body. I much rather feel the cock growing in the underwear, have some seduction. Then a guy just whipping his dick out in the first minute hoping I won't leave.  You already should be able to tell from his stage presence and his convo how things are going to go, you just need to ask the right questions.

If before we go in back, there is a list of ground rules, no kissing, touching the ass etc, I'm out. Not that I need to kiss, but I know it's gonna be very strict back there. Likewise if you ask for certain things and they give vague answers, I know that won't be happening, and I'm out too. 

For example, Vinnie won't get hard until the 4th song. I know he is a boring straight guy in the back, but the body is really good and Iike to experience that for what it is a few times a year. But for me it's worth it to wait in songs, and I've been offered small extras over the years.

Edited by gn233

39 minutes ago, SirBillybob said:

There is no strip club or bar with male strippers in Quebec City. 

sad. It's been a long while so I wondered but it was a great find. Small and intimate with cubes of 3 walls and a black curtain in front head high. The guys were good looking and grateful. It may have been a branch IDK the name. The guys in Quebec City are less "complex".

On 9/25/2023 at 2:30 PM, tassojunior said:

sad. It's been a long while so I wondered but it was a great find. Small and intimate with cubes of 3 walls and a black curtain in front head high. The guys were good looking and grateful. It may have been a branch IDK the name. The guys in Quebec City are less "complex".

I remember that place when I lived there for a year in the 90s.  Always had a great time.  The boys all talked to me to practice their English.