Montreal - last minute updates?

12is12

On 3/27/2024 at 7:35 PM, Alfstoria said:

I will keep going to Campus since they have exactly what i am looking for. plus, i keep in touch with most of the dancers i like.  

i have reservations for June and July, i will report as alwasy but if Stock Bar is a drag bar, i will definitely skip that

I may see you there!  I will also be in Montreal for a week this June/July for the strip clubs.

16 hours ago, Chidude said:

Campus is always open!  It might be just a few dancers on a Monday but if you’re into lap dances as opposed to nonstop stage shows, you will enjoy. 

Stock will be open too, just don't go unless you wanna see drag queens 😂

I predict Stock will be the next Cock Bar within the next 2 years.

When I went last month, GI Joe's sauna was still closed and some say may never reopen due to the fire :(

I went to both Stock and Campus and Campus definitely had more people. The lap dance area wasn't that public or at least didn't look like it was that public. Given the strong USD exchange rate against the CAD, whenever a dancer came up to me, I said yes to a lap dance. Cost was $20/song and I just did 1 song unless I really liked the guy. 

The last time I went to Montreal was back in 2006 and back then, Campus patrons weren't allowed to touch the dancers during the private lap dance. How things have changed! 

3 hours ago, kingsley88 said:

When I went last month, GI Joe's sauna was still closed and some say may never reopen due to the fire :(

I went to both Stock and Campus and Campus definitely had more people. The lap dance area wasn't that public or at least didn't look like it was that public. Given the strong USD exchange rate against the CAD, whenever a dancer came up to me, I said yes to a lap dance. Cost was $20/song and I just did 1 song unless I really liked the guy. 

The last time I went to Montreal was back in 2006 and back then, Campus patrons weren't allowed to touch the dancers during the private lap dance. How things have changed! 

That was not my experience back in 2006. There was lots of touching going on then. I lived a block away and preferred Campus to Stock. I had some favourites and I was given carte blanche ( for a price). 👿

9 hours ago, zzed said:

I agree with Luv2play... back in those days a dancer I was chatting up said "I want to cum in your mouth" so I took him back for a private dance and well... you can guess the rest LOL.

And he wasn't the only one🙃

Was that still $20?

31 minutes ago, newdad said:

Was that still $20?

Obviously not. I’m supposing you said that tongue in cheek. To get a dancer to cum in the back booths usually took at least 5 songs or more. And you had to be careful becuz they did sort of monitor the area some nights more than others. 
Once a dancer and I got caught in the act but the monitor was nice enough to let us finish so I got the dancer’s load before he had to leave. 
He got suspended for a week or two tho. I felt sorry for him so took him home and he came back several more times to my place during his suspension. He was a lot of fun and let me take pictures of him, which I still have. 

Was that still $20?

It was $20 per song and took him 3-4 songs to get there but I tipped him up to a total $100. Other dancers I would start by saying $100 to cum no matter how many songs and most would agree. A dancer at Stock once wanted $300 and I said NO, he eventually agreed to my offer but "only because I'm horny" LOL. I tipped him to make it $150 (he was really hot). 

2 hours ago, zzed said:

It was $20 per song and took him 3-4 songs to get there but I tipped him up to a total $100. Other dancers I would start by saying $100 to cum no matter how many songs and most would agree. A dancer at Stock once wanted $300 and I said NO, he eventually agreed to my offer but "only because I'm horny" LOL. I tipped him to make it $150 (he was really hot). 

Back in 2017, I had already had 5 songs with a dancer at Stock or Campus and paid him $100 (Canadian) for those songs.  I asked him if he was available to come to my hotel room after his shift and what it would cost.  He said normally he charged $200 for hotel room visits, but because I had already have him $100 for 5 songs I would only need to pay him another $100 to come back to my room.  I took him up on his offer.

7 hours ago, zzed said:

A dancer at Stock once wanted $300 and I said NO, he eventually agreed to my offer but "only because I'm horny" LOL. I tipped him to make it $150 (he was really hot). 

I had a similar proposition last year, but it was for 30 minutes.

I was at Campus this weekend for the first time, and it was amazing.  Lots of really hot guys of all different types and backgrounds...and the lap dances (in a private area) were awesome. Most of the dancers were fully nude after 1-2 songs in a private and there were multiple offers to come back to my place.  I highly recommend it.  I just wish the neighborhood (the Village) was better -- lots of homeless and drug use on the streets.  But, I still felt generally safe and Ubers were easy in and out. 

1 hour ago, NYCguy123 said:

I just wish the neighborhood (the Village) was better -- lots of homeless and drug use on the streets. 

It used to be called The Gay Village, and it was a lot better.  Now, to be more inclusive of all, the authorities removed the discriminatory word "Gay" and allow the urban campers, drug users, and the like.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2024 at 4:58 PM, Luv2play said:

That was not my experience back in 2006. There was lots of touching going on then. I lived a block away and preferred Campus to Stock. I had some favourites and I was given carte blanche ( for a price). 👿

ok good for you. I went during OutGames 2006 and the rules back then was no touching the dancers. Perhaps yours was a higher rate. I remember this since that was my first time at a strip bar (went with friends) and we all just tried 1 dance for the experience and then left. Rules obviously has changed and if you go there frequently and considered a regular, rules may be different for you.

3 hours ago, kingsley88 said:

ok good for you. I went during OutGames 2006 and the rules back then was no touching the dancers. Perhaps yours was a higher rate. I remember this since that was my first time at a strip bar (went with friends) and we all just tried 1 dance for the experience and then left. Rules obviously has changed and if you go there frequently and considered a regular, rules may be different for you.

There may be official rules but dancers are major willing to risk breaking rules as you continue and do more songs.

4 hours ago, kingsley88 said:

I remember my first time at a strip bar, in Portland , Oregon. They told me the "no touching", "keep your hands by your side" rule.  I think it is wise to do that for first timers with no clue what to do... It's similar to giving that same rule to a kid in a candy shop 🍭.  Eventually, after you've had fun at enough of them and know how to behave and interact with the dancers you can act more naturally and let the touching progress with each song, if the dancer is agreeable.

I was in Montreal yesterday and today and paid a daytime visit to the Gay Village. The traffic is a mess as there is some continuing road construction but even more troublesome are the lane and parking restrictions caused by the current filming of a movie named Mayday but dubbed Blackbird in production. 

The film is being filmed in Montreal, San Diego and Budapest. They have dressed up Ste Catherine St in the Village with potted palm trees (I guess to simulate San Diego). There were dozens of technicians and security  staff in evidence but no actors. Ryan Reynolds and director Kenneth Branagh were nowhere around. There’re probably waiting for better weather as today was chilly and gray. 

On a different note, I shopped for some new lubricant at what used to be called Priape and is now called 77SINS. It looked the same inside and even had the same sales clerk downstairs in the lube and dildo department. I bought a bottle of SwissNavy Silicone lube, my favourite, and the price was about 25 percent less from the last bottle I purchased there. A great contribution to reducing inflation. Now if only the grocery stores followed suit.

It’s actually a very large store with three storeys of sex paraphernalia, leather, and all manner of fetish equipment . On the lower level there is a staggering array of dildos, butt plugs and other devices for ass play. And right beside it are all the dozens of lubes available in all different types. I have shopped there for over 30 years and probably dropped quite a few thousand dollars all told. 

3 hours ago, newatthis said:

any idea of why the name changed?  new management?

I was an occasional customer when dragged there by some cute dancer who wanted me to buy him underwear.

Just temporary signage as negotiated with the movie production company, among other external set alterations. Subbing for 1987 San Diego Gaslamp Quarter.

Edited by SirBillybob