Nick Gruber or Benjamin Nicholas?

robberbaron4u

• robberbaron4u changed the title to Nick Gruber or Benjamin Nicholas?
23 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

So who is Nick Gurley? We all know who Ben is.

Nick Gruber, not Nick Gurley. The American Classic Breakfast is too heavy for the digestion of a man of my years; it slows the thought process. But, oh, the bacon, fresh off a prize Kentucky hog, cured to perfection and fried up crispy and the  batter cakes smothered in fresh strawberries!

Nick Gruber who's been arrested multiple times  ?

Once for meth, once for bringing an illegal firearm to hotel

and another for beating a man with a frying pan and breaking is back and causing irreparable damage to his skull.

Seems like the sort of fellow one might be wise to avoid being in the same room, alone.

2 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Nick Gruber who's been arrested multiple times  ?

Once for meth, once for bringing an illegal firearm to hotel

and another for beating a man with a frying pan and breaking is back and causing irreparable damage to his skull.

Seems like the sort of fellow one might be wise to avoid being in the same room, alone.

"I danced with a man who danced with a girl who danced with the Prince of Wales" syndrome. I had the acquaintance of a newly rich man who paid five figures at an auction for a cheap chest of drawers which had once been in use in JFK's childhood bedroom, cast off by Mrs. Onassis, to the end that he could boast to his friends that his son had JFKJr's chest of drawers.

6 minutes ago, robberbaron4u said:

"I danced with a man who danced with a girl who danced with the Prince of Wales" syndrome. I had the acquaintance of a newly rich man who paid five figures at an auction for a cheap chest of drawers which had once been in use in JFK's childhood bedroom, cast off by Mrs. Onassis, to the end that he could boast to his friends that his son had JFKJr's chest of drawers.

This year is only a few weeks old, but this post must surely earn the best ‘non sequitur’ of 2023 award 😎

Ben for sure.

He's sexy AF. I almost hired him years ago but couldn't quite work out a schedule (mainly because we are in different areas of the country).

Sadly he only lists as top now in his ad. I mean tops can do a lot of fun things together, but I would find it exceptionally difficult to only put my tongue and fingers in his ass. 😛 LOL!

19 minutes ago, MscleLovr said:

This year is only a few weeks old, but this post must surely earn the best ‘non sequitur’ of 2023 award 😎

Sticks and stones, sticks and stone. I is old and tend to wander off the trail, and, too, as my late mother made remark, I tend to talk too much; even the house cat regards me with scorn.

You know what -- Ben isn't even typically my "go to type" but shit I want to hire him just because of his posts, his stellar reputation, and simply how awesome he comes off on here.

Oh, and I absolutely will at some point. Not even for sex per se, I just want to have dinner with the dude. For real. :) 

Edited by ThroatCummer