Doctors office??

Pigpen88

Yes!  I frequently search for new "doctor exam" videos.  I've lost track of one of my favorites, a cute guy on the exam table who kept getting hard as the doctor questioned him. 

found it again! https://www.gayforit.eu/video/452636/His-Embarrassing-Erection

Edited by poolboy48220

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PETEPETE

Not particularly with doctors, or at doctor's offices, but kinda loved when my dentist sticks his hand in my mouth, hasn't happened in a while because I haven't had any major work done in a few years, I remembered the last time I had something done, every time he would stick his hand, wearing a rubber glove inside my mouth, it was a weird feeling, no, it never drove me all the way to a hard-on, no even a semi, but it felt, interesting, didn't hurt he is a cute guy. 

On 3/7/2023 at 6:21 PM, Guest PETEPETE said:

Not particularly with doctors, or at doctor's offices, but kinda loved when my dentist sticks his hand in my mouth, hasn't happened in a while because I haven't had any major work done in a few years, I remembered the last time I had something done, every time he would stick his hand, wearing a rubber glove inside my mouth, it was a weird feeling, no, it never drove me all the way to a hard-on, no even a semi, but it felt, interesting, didn't hurt he is a cute guy. 

I used to get turned on too when I had a hot dentist who would stick their gloved hands in my mouth. Like you I didn’t get hard but I loved the feeling.

Change into a gown and doc will be right with you.   

Please get up on the table, lay back, relax and stick your legs in the stirups. 

There you lay spread wide. Your balls, cock and asshole fully exposed and feeling vulnerable.    

Has anyone had this situation occur?   How can't you feel turned on and start to grow.

On 3/12/2023 at 10:08 AM, Pigpen88 said:

Change into a gown and doc will be right with you.   

Please get up on the table, lay back, relax and stick your legs in the stirups. 

There you lay spread wide. Your balls, cock and asshole fully exposed and feeling vulnerable.    

Has anyone had this situation occur?   How can't you feel turned on and start to grow.

Aren't the stirrups for women? Any doctor who's looked at or done any examination of my ass just had me bend over. And for the penis they had me stand.

• 2 months later...

I have a huge medfet and only real content, not staged or actors. Right now I'm looking for a new doctor and dentist and my medfet is playing huge role. I keep looking up the doctors and dentist to see if they are cute enough. Not sure if this is a good idea. Is it wrong to choose a doctor because they are hot? Has anyone got a hard on before at the doctor's office and what do they usually say 

2 hours ago, Anthony said:

Is it wrong to choose a doctor because they are hot?

If that's  your only criteria then yes, it's wrong.  If its just one of many then go for it. 

I've had good doctors and lousy doctors, good dentists and lousy dentists, there is no corelation between looks and competence.   Choose one based on competence.

That being said my current dentist is 🔥.   I hate going to the dentist and it makes it a bit less stressful.

For Thirty+ years, I would go see one hell of a hot podiatrist.  At the beginning I raved about him, and one day my then best friend and I sneaked into another entrance and watched him from afar.  After about ten minutes, he noticed that we were there.  Both of us feigned innocence as we exited smiling!   This man was one hell of a vision.  

Up until three years ago, I would visit his office once every two months, but when he began ranting about "That man, the one with that orangish-red, blond, whiteish hair," this "vision" ceased to happen. 

He and another doctor and a dentist have been the only ones who I enjoyed visiting only to "rape their bodies" via my eyes!!!!

22 hours ago, Anthony said:

Is it wrong to choose a doctor because they are hot?

Wrong?….no

Stupid?…yes. 

22 hours ago, Anthony said:

Has anyone got a hard on before at the doctor's office and what do they usually say 

They usually just leave the room to get a chaperone and quietly think to themselves…."what a perverted asshole".

I’m sorry to ruin the fantasy, but trust me, they’re not interested…at all. 

On 6/6/2023 at 5:14 PM, nycman said:

Wrong?….no

Stupid?…yes. 

They usually just leave the room to get a chaperone and quietly think to themselves…."what a perverted asshole".

I don't think they would be interested in me. I'm interested in them though. Not asking for them to do anything. I just think a guy who is not only hot but also has brains is very attractive so when I do come across a guy that checks off both of those boxes, it really interests me. On a serious note, what does the doctor say to you if you do get a hard on when checking your testicles? 

On 6/6/2023 at 2:14 PM, nycman said:

Well, actually, my doctor's gay and I've felt him up at the Folsom Street Fair when he was in his assless chaps.  (Just returning the favor.)  Professionalism aside, he's interested, just not acting on it. 

Edited by MuscleDaddyRWC
Correct misspell

Back when I lived in a part of the country where GPs do outlandish things during physicals like check your reflexes, hernias, and testicular cancer, I did look forward to dropping my pants. Not for any sexual reason; I think it just felt nice to have a moment of non-sexual nudity. I never got hard. I had an incredible doctor there.  One time, he knelt down to check me out, then had me drop my pants, then asked me a question about something I was working on.  It took me a minute to answer before he did anything down there.  It was interesting that he did that.  It was just such not a big deal to him.  He had done medical practice for the military,  so I am sure he saw plenty of dicks on bodies much better than mine.  But he was straight,  so I am sure he didn't care. 

Mostly not.  There have been a couple situations.  My spine surgeon is a tall, handsome triathlete and he has a big personality that just envelopes you. So I like seeing him - it's like sitting down to chat with an old friend that I haven't seen in a long time.

One time I had a cystoscopy.  The uro who did the procedure had a technique that was nearly pain-free.   I didn't get hard, but having that scope snaking around inside of me was very erotic.  It was over way too soon.

1 hour ago, bashful said:

Just had my annual cysto. Not pain free.  I'm looking for a new uro.

I had a cysto as a young boy with an old-fashioned scope but they put me to sleep for it.  I didn't mind it because that was back when they got you very loaded on pre-op meds before any kind of procedure.  As an adult, I have had two, a conventional one that hurt like hell and the one that didn't hurt a bit.  Still, I hope I don't have to have another one.

15 hours ago, Rudynate said:

I had a cysto as a young boy with an old-fashioned scope but they put me to sleep for it.  I didn't mind it because that was back when they got you very loaded on pre-op meds before any kind of procedure.  As an adult, I have had two, a conventional one that hurt like hell and the one that didn't hurt a bit.  Still, I hope I don't have to have another one.

When I first started getting them annually, the first uro used to use the long stiff rods inserted through my urethra, and would move it up and down and sideways to look.  I'm sure people in the waiting room clearly heard my reaction.  

I skipped them for a few years, but my PCP got on my case to keep doing them.  Found a new uro that used the flexible camera.  Found out that had become the norm when I was still seeing the first guy.  2nd guy was the best at doing it.  Virtually no pain, and no burning or blood after first trip(s) to the lav.  However, he lacked a lot in other skills, so found a new guy. 

Unfortunately, new guy has become progressively more painful at doing it the last 3 years.  The hunt is on for a new one before next year.  At least I know to ask...do you hurt your patients?

I had a real life doctor patient experience when I was maybe 14 or 15 years old. 

Way too many details to share here but the short of it was that when I lowered my underwear, I was hard as a rock, I guess before I even lowered them. He did his test and asked about my erection. Asked if I had any questions about masturbation. I said that I wasn’t sure how to do it. He asked if I wanted to learn (after convincing me that every man did it). 

He got KY jelly out, I think he was gloved and he applied it to my erect penis. He would stroke me with a very tight finger and thumb ring. 5 slow strokes and 5 faster ones. He asked me to then try it myself. Then he would repeat. 

He asked when I got close to say so he could catch it with a Dixie cup. 

It took no time at all and I shot. 

This is now some 36 years ago and the thought still turns me on. 

19 hours ago, NYMassageAddict said:

I had a real life doctor patient experience when I was maybe 14 or 15 years old. 

Way too many details to share here but the short of it was that when I lowered my underwear, I was hard as a rock, I guess before I even lowered them. He did his test and asked about my erection. Asked if I had any questions about masturbation. I said that I wasn’t sure how to do it. He asked if I wanted to learn (after convincing me that every man did it). 

He got KY jelly out, I think he was gloved and he applied it to my erect penis. He would stroke me with a very tight finger and thumb ring. 5 slow strokes and 5 faster ones. He asked me to then try it myself. Then he would repeat. 

He asked when I got close to say so he could catch it with a Dixie cup. 

It took no time at all and I shot. 

This is now some 36 years ago and the thought still turns me on. 

One can only wonder how many other patients he sexually abused :(

37 minutes ago, CuriousByNature said:

One can only wonder how many other patients he sexually abused :(

Ya know, I’ve often thought about that, and I imagine I could have ruined his career and life, but in honesty, while I was 14/15, I also knew what I wanted and didn’t see harm in what happened. 

I had answered a written survey in advance that also addressed curiosity about sex and basically think I set up that situation to get what I wanted. 

Sure, most will say “a kid doesn’t know” but I did. 

I never once thought seriously about trying to go back in time for something I thoroughly enjoyed. 

2 hours ago, NYMassageAddict said:

Ya know, I’ve often thought about that, and I imagine I could have ruined his career and life, but in honesty, while I was 14/15, I also knew what I wanted and didn’t see harm in what happened. 

I had answered a written survey in advance that also addressed curiosity about sex and basically think I set up that situation to get what I wanted. 

Sure, most will say “a kid doesn’t know” but I did. 

I never once thought seriously about trying to go back in time for something I thoroughly enjoyed. 

Even if you knew or even set the situation up, this still objectively constitutes sexual abuse by that doctor.  You may not consider yourself to have been harmed in any way from a subjective perspective, but the act itself constitutes sexual abuse according to objective legal standards.