Doctors office??

Pigpen88

5 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

Even if you knew or even set the situation up, this still objectively constitutes sexual abuse by that doctor.  You may not consider yourself to have been harmed in any way from a subjective perspective, but the act itself constitutes sexual abuse according to objective legal standards.   

Yes I’m aware that what happened would definitely be illegal by the letter of the law. 

What I’m suggesting is that I didn’t think I was caused harm and I didn’t want that situation to ruin this man. 

Maybe some will say that it was my responsibility to stop him from doing it to others. Maybe that was the only time he did that. 

Whatever anyone thinks is of interest to me but in the end, it was MY decision to make and I didn’t want to pursue anything. 

On 6/14/2023 at 1:50 PM, bashful said:

When I first started getting them annually, the first uro used to use the long stiff rods inserted through my urethra, and would move it up and down and sideways to look.  I'm sure people in the waiting room clearly heard my reaction.  

Your first sentence had me saying" "OH SHIT!"  My urologist did this to me a few years back, and damn DID IT HURT!  I had to repress my scream!!  ...have not had one since, and I am DAMN GLAD.  I abhor pain of any kind.

Felt pain from a huge cock only once.  Seemed like it went through my body.  NEVER AGAIN!

I skipped them for a few years, but my PCP got on my case to keep doing them.  Found a new uro that used the flexible camera.  Found out that had become the norm when I was still seeing the first guy.  2nd guy was the best at doing it.  Virtually no pain, and no burning or blood after first trip(s) to the lav.  However, he lacked a lot in other skills, so found a new guy. 

Unfortunately, new guy has become progressively more painful at doing it the last 3 years.  The hunt is on for a new one before next year.  At least I know to ask...do you hurt your patients?

2 hours ago, NYMassageAddict said:

Yes I’m aware that what happened would definitely be illegal by the letter of the law. 

What I’m suggesting is that I didn’t think I was caused harm and I didn’t want that situation to ruin this man. 

Maybe some will say that it was my responsibility to stop him from doing it to others. Maybe that was the only time he did that. 

Whatever anyone thinks is of interest to me but in the end, it was MY decision to make and I didn’t want to pursue anything. 

Please don't get me wrong, I definitely did not mean that you should have reported him.  I'm thankful that the experience did not have any negative effects on you, and whatever anyone might think, you are not responsible in any way for anything he may have done to others. That is on him, as an adult who should have known better.

Such a turn on!  I def have j/o to so many doctors off videos I feel like I know which ones y’all might mean before even seeing the links.

I have a weight lifting accident from a few years ago, and lemme tell ya - when my sexy af muscly doc at whitman Walker told me to HOLD AND squeeze his hands the first time I told him about the pain, I almost came, I thought “I’ve def seen this video” 

turned out my spine had major issues so it didn’t end as a video.

but then I told a friend and he didn’t have my doctor as his doc, but had hooked up with the same doc and showed me the Grindr pix. O m g dr BC at whitman Walker is a hung daddy!!!

O sorry I also had an endocrinologist in dc for yrs who was also a gay doctor and he always complimented me on my glasses, or “muscle t” but then once on my pump! Brand underwear and noted he was wearing the same. Don’t see him anymore and I feel like I missed an opportunity- damnit! 

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in my late '30s, my then-lover and I had the same gay GP. My lover and I were also social friends of the Doc and his lover, but there was never any sexual tension among us. One year, when I went for may annual physical, the Doc found a lump on one of my testicles. At the exam, he was also teaching a (straight) German exchange medical student. Being a thorough Doc, he examined the family jewels in great detail, manipulating them every which way, shining a light through the scrotum, etc. Then it was time for the med student to go through the same procedure, in even more detail since he was learning. As this beautiful bond Teutonic 20-something year-old was going over ever centimeter of my junk, I looked at the Doc, and he gave me a big wink. I cracked up. All above board, but I still think of it every time I see the Doc. 

• 1 month later...

When I was 19 I went to my local sexual health clinic and the Doctor ended up being a guy I hooked up with in the showers/toilet cubicle of my local pool. Was in his 30s fit and hairy. 

It was all super professional but I did get hard given I was 19 and this was a guy I'd been having fun with only a few weeks before. 

Next time I saw him at the pool he was happy to have fun again. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Once I had an electrocardiogram.  Nurse was a guy.  I lay back on the table, shirtless, pants unbuttoned.  He put those sticky pads and wires on your chest, groin, ankles, etc.

I got a boner.  Nurse leaned up against the side of the table.  Crotch level.  My hand is there, too.  His cock gets hard.  Pretty soon it's in my hand.

I'm an athlete, so my heart rate is low.  Before the cock action, my rpm was 45.  After, it went up to 85.  

Fun times in the doctor's office.