StraightHung in NYC

ZMontoff

https://rent.men/STRAIGHTHUNG

I don't know where to start. This was like the perfect encounter. The guy says he is straight, which of course, is a huge turn-on. However, he agreed to do much more, and man was he good at it. He's also extremely attractive and has a huge package. He's also very nice and friendly on top of everything else. I wholeheartedly recommend him!

This may be 2023 but a lot of guys still have a hard time coming to terms with identifying as gay. Not everyone, especially in some more rural or less sophistcated arenas are so warmly accepting of gays. Guy I see is late 20's, drop dead good looking and if you met him on the street would tell you he's straight. After almost a year and lots of discussion (before durning and after amaxing sex) he will talk about how hard it is to admit he's gay. So I think there is some of that going on. The world has changed, but not that much. 

3 hours ago, ZMontoff said:

I don't know where to start. This was like the perfect encounter. The guy says he is straight, which of course, is a huge turn-on. However, he agreed to do much more, and man was he good at it. He's also extremely attractive and has a huge package. He's also very nice and friendly on top of everything else. I wholeheartedly recommend him!

Can you clarify what "he agreed to do much more" means? Is the "no anal" rule flexible/negotiable?

1 hour ago, John said:

In general, he can call himself whatever he wants.  My only concern is how he acts with me. The worry, however, is that a self-identified "straight" guy might have unexpected limits and be less free in his actions. This can be disappointing.

That's right. For me, the second I read "straight" it's a no-way, no-how. Straight boys have too many issues around their sexuality -- that they expect to be paid for by presumably desperate gay men. There is no shortage of gay or even bi- men who are happy to be with another man and who can be fully engaged in the encounter. Why settle for less?

4 hours ago, Skip said:

This may be 2023 but a lot of guys still have a hard time coming to terms with identifying as gay. Not everyone, especially in some more rural or less sophistcated arenas are so warmly accepting of gays. Guy I see is late 20's, drop dead good looking and if you met him on the street would tell you he's straight. After almost a year and lots of discussion (before durning and after amaxing sex) he will talk about how hard it is to admit he's gay. So I think there is some of that going on. The world has changed, but not that much. 

"amaxing sex". I know it was probably a typo ( you made several) but you may have coined a new word to describe sex that surpasses amazing. Congrats.

2 hours ago, misterhumphries said:

That's right. For me, the second I read "straight" it's a no-way, no-how. Straight boys have too many issues around their sexuality -- that they expect to be paid for by presumably desperate gay men. There is no shortage of gay or even bi- men who are happy to be with another man and who can be fully engaged in the encounter. Why settle for less?

I am on the same page with you... however, I met a "straight" guy recently who kissed, sucked and swallowed... the only thing he did not do is bottom. So how straight is that?? 

As was discussed before ...much of this "straight" provider phenomenon is marketing. 

I am susceptible to it myself. Growing up I never had any attraction to my gay friends. I only wanted the boys on the wrestling team, who were straight and all ended up marrying and having kids.

Years later I discovered that one of my wrestling buddies admitted to having sucked off many of those very same guys. 😲

Human sexuality is a spectrum.

Straight / bi / gay are misleading labels for many.

Presenting as straight doesn't mean you're straight but it does provide a well loved fantasy hook up for people like me.

Edited by pubic_assistance

8 hours ago, ZMontoff said:

Looks great.  Any idea where he's located?  (Not sure if yours was in or out call). The map thingy just has the default/ generic location 

Edited by Voracious

So yes, he fucked me. His dick was perfect in my ass, and he knew what he was doing, I am an oral bottom and don't usually ask for anything else. I don't care about kissing, and I really don't care about getting blown. At the end we talked for a few minutes, and he did say he has been more into fucking recently. If you want to try getting fucked by him, it might be worth it to reach out.