going to bed alone

Charlie

very loose cotton t-shirt and very loose cotton gym shorts in the summer

the same loose tee and long cotton sweatpants in the winter

don't like sleeping naked because (laugh at me and point all you want) I don't like my junk and butt rubbing all over the sheets......the cotton tee and pants are really comfortable snuggled under a down blanket and freshly-washed sheets on a cold night......

and I always sleep alone.....I don't even like it when somebody else is sleeping somewhere else in the house (worried I'll make a noise and bother them or worried they aren't comfortable or something).......I crank a white noise machine, drop a couple Costco OTC "sleep aids", turn off my phone, snuggle in, and usually sleep like a baby........

caucasian-man-napping-happy-face-260nw-1

28 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

...don't like sleeping naked because (laugh at me and point all you want) I don't like my junk and butt rubbing all over the sheets.....I usually sleep like a baby........

I'm with you in liking my sheets to be kept clean from one night to the next. I'm sorry to hear that you wake up every 2 hours, crying and wanting to suck on your mother's bosom, though. 😢

Newborn Crying: What It Means and How to Handle It

Since my teenage years, I used to sleep with a t-shirt and briefs in the summer, sweatshirt and briefs in the winter. However, lately I  discovered the pleasure of sleeping almost naked: just a t-shirt, nothing else. Unlike @azdr0710, I enjoy the feeling of my junk rubbing against the sheets. It is kind of sexy and the friction sometimes makes me horny and hard. Full disclosure here: my favorite position when masturbating has always been on my belly, rubbing my cock against the mattress (prone masturbation, they call it). I keep the t-shirt/sweatshirt because I get cold, except if I have somebody to cuddle with. 

Edited by liubit

17 hours ago, JustScott said:

Last year for Christmas I received a gift of pajamas from Latuza that are made from bamboo.  I had become a t-shirt and loose-fitting shorts kinda guy when it comes to sleepwear but I’ve been really happy with this brand. Light fabric, not clingy, does not bunch and is not too hot in the summertime.

Interesting. I went to that website, and it looks as though I'd have to wash those separately from my regular wash, though, since it says cold wash only and no dryer. Otherwise, I'd be interested. 

I'm not being intentionally morbid, but I began changing my bed clothes from just underwear to two-piece pajamas about three years ago.

My reasoning was knowing that my aging renders the possibility that I might expire in my sleep, and that my sleeping in pajamas would spare first responders the worst of the visuals.  😯

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing.  If it’s very cold, I’ll add a long sleeve light weight tshirt to keep my shoulders warm.   I set the nighttime thermostats in the winter to 65 and in the summer the AC is set to 68.