Never have I ever...sort of

purplekow

I was picked up at Whole Foods by a guy who kept bumping into me and commenting on the food (nice carrots, wow! look at that zucchini, those are some plump sausages, etc). He walked home with me and offered to "help put away the groceries." 

Then there was a guy I hooked up with who I later learned was an Ameritech (local phone company) technician when he showed up to my home to hook up a second phone line, wearing his uniform completely unzipped and no underwear. When he was finished with the phone line we hooked up. He traded a blow job for getting a friend's phone connected when a shortage of technicians (after a merger and layoff) would have delayed her getting a phone by six months. I also blew the technician who connected my friend's phone.

1 hour ago, pubic_assistance said:

Met him in a dive-bar between the University of Pittsburgh campus and Carnegie Mellon campus. 

The Holiday on Forbes Avenue @ Craig Street? Ah, the memories. I hadn't thought of that place in a long time, but I just checked and it apparently closed in 2007. Looks like it's a parking lot now according to Google street view. 

17 minutes ago, Summerson said:

The Holiday on Forbes Avenue @ Craig Street? Ah, the memories. I hadn't thought of that place in a long time, but I just checked and it apparently closed in 2007. Looks like it's a parking lot now according to Google street view. 

I remember that place. When I was sixteen, 1980, I had to drive to PGH for something. Before I left, I went to the Club Baths that was across from Chatham Center. The guy at the door told me I was too young for entry, but he would let me in anyway. I went to the locker area and about twenty guys walked in to watch me get undressed. One grabbed my dick and it got hard. I told him I was not interested but he pointed out my dick was. I then walked around. When going down the steps, some guy walking up put his hands on my waist and invited me to his room. Scared, I said no, but then realized I was there to get laid, and he was hot, so I went and found him in his room. I had sucked cock before, but it was the first time I fucked. 

9 hours ago, Summerson said:

The Holiday on Forbes Avenue @ Craig Street? Ah, the memories. I hadn't thought of that place in a long time, b

Yes. I do believe that was the name.  Dive bar that you could have been sitting in for half the night without realizing it was a gay bar. I liked that.

10 hours ago, rvwnsd said:

I was picked up at Whole Foods by a guy who kept bumping into me and commenting on the food (nice carrots, wow! look at that zucchini, those are some plump sausages, etc). He walked home with me and offered to "help put away the groceries." 

Especially liked the put away the groceries offer!  

On 11/11/2022 at 7:34 PM, pubic_assistance said:

I was always drawn to the "naughty" situation when I was young....so I seem to have all those covered from dutchal. With the exception of the surprise Glory Hole. ( That must have been some sloppy loose butt-hole to not notice ) !

It was.  When he switched from mouth to ass, nothing was happening for a moment and I thought he was just putting another dollar in the video machine.  I ultimately realized the odd sensation after that was his lubing me  up.  Otherwise, it felt pretty much the same before and after the switch.  After I came and pulled out, his ass was still up against the hole.  I thought:  "Oh, shit!", pun intended.  Fortunately, he was clean.

Picked up a professional MMA fighter on the streets of New York (like walking past him on 8th Ave) and proceeded to have not only the hottest sex of my life over the course of a few months with him, but also an 'affair' and today -- ten years later -- he remains one of my best friends in life.

There's a whole long story on the LPSG forums that I wrote earlier this year because I was in a writing mood over the course of two weeks and I ever relived that so vividly a decade after the fact. Every word is true and it isn't meant to be an erotic story. The only things changed were stuff like the city we visited together, the type of tattoo he had, and other really really small stuff just to not give away his identity, since you could easily find him on Google. 

If anyone has 20 minutes to read, it is here: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/true-story-fucking-the-ufc-fighter.6137791/   

(You can read the entire thread for free without login)

There's a handful of other stories, but that one takes the cake and is my #1 for the 45 years I have been on this planet. :)

1 hour ago, dutchal said:

- Through sheer ueberhorniness let yourself be picked up by a guy at whom you ordinarily wouldn't look even twice and then be treated to sex so good you remember it to this day.

You and I run parallel lives.

Indeed.

I always say: the best sex I ever had was with someone I didn't even want to go home with. Thankful that he was persistent ( I was cold/bored and horny enough to relent). 😉

Saw him a few dozen times after that.

When it's the middle of winter you wouldn't spot a member of the college swim team in his big fat hoodie. *Ooof* I still remember those abs !  Goofy looking Italian guy with a body sent from heaven..and sexual skills like he was raised in a brothel .

Taught me that not everyone needed to be traditionally handsome to be sexy. The strangest effect was that over time I did grow to think he was handsome. Weird effect of how affection can change your visual perception.

1 hour ago, dutchal said:

- Through sheer ueberhorniness let yourself be picked up by a guy at whom you ordinarily wouldn't look even twice and then be treated to sex so good you remember it to this day.

I have long said that all my best sex was with people I ordinarily wasn’t attracted to. My theory is that they’re/we’re better cuz we just have to try harder than beautiful people. 

I have had a very unexciting sexual life. I have had sex at two businesses. One was with the owner of a frame store. I popped in, looked around while he helped his last customer.  She left, he locked the door, and we headed to his back work room. He has my cum stain on his work chair.

Another time, about a month ago, I got hit on by this guy online. We chat, I go to his address. It is a liquor store. 

I just found out I once declined a hookup with a hot guy who now does OnlyFans. He was so out of my league, but he wanted to fuck bare. I do not do that. He recently started an OnlyFans.

11 hours ago, Charlie said:

......gone home from a gay bar with someone and discovered he was the older brother of one of my high school classmates.

My last two years of college in DC I lived on P St. There was a gay couple who lived in the next building over who would walk their dog every day. One guy seemed kinda stuffy. The other guy was just plain hot. They always ignored me.

One night just the hot guy was walking the dog. Out of nowhere, he starts talking to me. Turned out the stuffy guy had gone to visit his parents for a couple days. Soon we were heading up to his apartment. We walk in the front door and there is a huge, framed picture on the wall of the other guy and a friend of mine from elementary/junior high/high school. The hot guy tells me that is his boyfriend with his sister. "Is her name Debbie M****?" I asked. Hot guy was flabbergasted and quickly determined stuffy guy and I grew up a couple streets over from each other but with a ten-year age difference.

We wound up messing around several times after that but always in my apartment so that Debbie's smiling face was not looking down at me when I was boinking her brother's boyfriend. 

12 minutes ago, CJK said:

My last two years of college in DC I lived on P St. There was a gay couple who lived in the next building over who would walk their dog every day. One guy seemed kinda stuffy. The other guy was just plain hot. They always ignored me.

One night just the hot guy was walking the dog. Out of nowhere, he starts talking to me. Turned out the stuffy guy had gone to visit his parents for a couple days. Soon we were heading up to his apartment. We walk in the front door and there is a huge, framed picture on the wall of the other guy and a friend of mine from elementary/junior high/high school. The hot guy tells me that is his boyfriend with his sister. "Is her name Debbie M****?" I asked. Hot guy was flabbergasted and quickly determined stuffy guy and I grew up a couple streets over from each other but with a ten-year age difference.

We wound up messing around several times after that but always in my apartment so that Debbie's smiling face was not looking down at me when I was boinking her brother's boyfriend. 

My experience was being picked up one night in a bar in NYC by a guy who drove me back to his home in NJ. As we got closer, I realized that we were going to the same town I grew up in. I didn't say anything to him, but as we were undressing in his bedroom, I suddenly stopped and said, "Why do you have a wedding photo of Clara and Frank on your dresser?" Amazed, he said, "How do you know my sister?!" It turned out that not only had I gone to high school with Clara and Frank, but the guy's grandmother had been the old lady in the house on the next street behind the one I grew up in, whose backyard adjoined ours. Small world.

another coincidence - and another guy I picked up in the steamroom.  I took him home, a room I was renting from a guy who'd placed an ad in the local gay bar rag.  My "date" said he'd been there before with a previous guy who'd rented a room in that house. 

Edited by poolboy48220

2 hours ago, poolboy48220 said:

another coincidence - and another guy I picked up in the steamroom.  I took him home, a room I was renting from a guy who'd placed an ad in the local gay bar rag.  My "date" said he'd been there before with a previous guy who'd rented a room in that house. 

OK, I can match that. On my first visit to London, I was taken back to a flat by a guy who picked me up in a gay pub. A year later I was back in London, and went to a dinner party at a friend's home, where I was introduced to another guest. Afterwards, I went home with him to his flat. As we walked in, I said, "Wait a minute--I've been here before! Did you ever have an American staying here with you named Lloyd ______?" He said, "Yes, he rented my guest room from me for a month last summer. But he never brought anyone here." Wanna bet?

Edited by Charlie

All kidding aside now and no snarkiness intended: this thread is on it's way to being the germ of an idea for a play - probably a comedy, although probably with serious moments. I see a workshop situation where we all sit around and "confess" or at least tell something of our lives. Don't laugh: "A Chorus Line" had to start somewhere.

Makes me think "What I Did for Love" should somehow be worked into the performance. Or possibly "I Whistle a Happy Tune?"

9 minutes ago, WilliamM said:

I  flew to Erie PA  before starting my job in Philadelphia. In1970 o glad I did  because a mutual friend told  me  my close friend and roommate, Steve Ramsey, was killed in   Vietnam. Steve was an officer and a green  beret 

Sexy guy.

I went to the  Vietnam Veteran Memorial on Years Eve 1983  His name was on the wall along with gifs and rebranding remembered  sorrow from his wife Grace and his parents

William, we sympathize with you for your loss, but did you post this in the right thread?

On 11/13/2022 at 3:51 AM, dutchal said:

It was.  When he switched from mouth to ass, nothing was happening for a moment and I thought he was just putting another dollar in the video machine.  I ultimately realized the odd sensation after that was his lubing me  up.  Otherwise, it felt pretty much the same before and after the switch.  After I came and pulled out, his ass was still up against the hole.  I thought:  "Oh, shit!", pun intended.  Fortunately, he was clean.

That was my first experience with anal as well... At a glory hole.  The other guy switched from his mouth to his anus and I really didn't know enough back then to release l realize he switched.

-Got caught having sex on a cruise ship.

I was 30, he was late 50s.  We both were sharing cabins with others so we couldn't go back to our rooms to play.  We ended up having sex on the top deck of a cruise ship under the radar equipment after midnight.  I was so drunk I remember the radar equipment rotating one way, and the stars in the sky rotating the other!

A few moments in, a flashlight shown on us briefly.  A few moments later, the guy with flashlight was back to tell us we had to move on.

The next night, we were more aware of where cameras were located.  We ended up having sex in a stairwell below the bridge.  We could look up and see the bridge, but no cameras!  We weren't stopped that day

Edited by Vegas_nw1982

9 hours ago, Vegas_nw1982 said:

-Got caught having sex on a cruise ship.

I was 30, he was late 50s.  We both were sharing cabins with others so we couldn't go back to our rooms to play.  We ended up having sex on the top deck of a cruise ship under the radar equipment after midnight.  I was so drunk I remember the radar equipment rotating one way, and the stars in the sky rotating the other!

A few moments in, a flashlight shown on us briefly.  A few moments later, the guy with flashlight was back to tell us we had to move on.

The next night, we were more aware of where cameras were located.  We ended up having sex in a stairwell below the bridge.  We could look up and see the bridge, but no cameras!  We weren't stopped that day

Those must have been quite the blips on the radar screen... :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 5:04 PM, Charlie said:

And, BTW, it may have been a sarcophagus that you have seen, because it was a Philadelphia museum.

Since most of the sarcophagi in Philly are at Penn……
can one deduce that you were fucking an Ivy elite?

Just a guess…..grin