If the bottom does not have an erection and does not ejaculate is he really enjoying it?

7829V

I've met some bottoms that don't have an erection when I'm fucking them, and some don't even cum. I always ask if they want to cum, so I can help them. I don't want to be a selfish top, but several of them say they are fine. A guy I met yesterday didn't remove his jockstrap... and didn't have an erection, but I noticed precum.  For me the best, is when I'm inside them and they cum... to me is a sign and they are enjoying it and I'm doing a good job....

But I also have a young friend on the other side of the spectrum, after less than a minute he will always cum... haha.

Edited by 7829V

I used to think this was all black and white.......finally realized there are many layers, shades, and comfort levels with sexuality....

some straight guys can only bottom if they're messing around with a dude, some guys have to be giving head to get off, some bi? guys can only have an emotional relationship with a woman but are very happy to physically mess around with a dude, some straight guys love it when their wife or girlfriend uses a strap-on with them, some gay guys don't want anything near their butt, some other guys..........well, you get it......

Edited by azdr0710

Just a personal observation -it has only been on the rarest of rare occasions that I’ve been able to keep an erection when bottoming, much less cum. Can’t tell you exactly what the physiological or psychological reasons for that, but just personal experience. It’s not that I’m not enjoying it or not turned on😁

I enjoy bottoming immensely, but for some reason I’m almost never hard afterward.  A reach-around works for me, or my partner will just blow me afterward.  I don’t usually have any trouble getting hard again afterward, so to the OPs question, no it doesn’t necessarily mean he isn’t enjoying it.

I completely agree that each person and even each situation is different.   Sometimes if I am bottoming I may not stay hard but certainly enjoying it and putting all of my sexual energy into my butt.   But sometimes I will stay rock hard, particularly if I know I am with a client who wants to flip back and forth from topping to bottoming.       I love to go with whatever the situation presents.

On 7/2/2022 at 9:31 PM, nycman said:

I actually find it kind of hot when a bottom is clearly enjoying himself but is flaccid.
To me it means I’m doing such an amazing job that he’s totally focused on his hole.
Everything else, even his dick, is secondary.

Feel free to create your own fantasy. Mine works for me. 

If he's hot as fuck and has a tiny little flaccid cock that shrinks while getting plowed... 😍

Kevin Slater

I am one of those bottoms too. I never get hard during anal and for me that means I am really enjoying.

But that doesn't mean those who get hard not enjoy. Each bottom is different. 

Few providers have asked me during session with concern, if I am not enjoying because I am not hard but I tell them it is the exact opposite.

I don't think I have ever cummed during anal but I have when my nipples gets sucked. For some reason Nipple play arouses me 😅

2 hours ago, nycman said:

I actually find it kind of hot when a bottom is clearly enjoying himself but is flaccid.
To me it means I’m doing such an amazing job that he’s totally focused on his hole.
Everything else, even his dick, is secondary.

Feel free to create your own fantasy. Mine works for me. 

THERE! That’s the ticket. I agree (w)hole-heartedly.

It all depends on the circumstances. Sometimes I can be rock hard when I’m bottoming to the point that my top or I cannot touch my cock as I’m *that close* to orgasm. This has happened usually as a result of our foreplay, durty/naughty talk prior and during sex - and during those times I have cum hands free. But honestly, the majority of times I bottom I’m fully flaccid or with a semi chubby bouncing around.

As has been said the pleasure doesn’t always come from the penis and ejaculating. If you’ve ever had an anal orgasm when flaccid you know what I mean.

As to your point @Kevin Slater, as a grower to begin with, and with a very average in length but fat member, when I’m on my back, flaccid, enjoying my top, I do turtle in - but the pre will be pouring out. I’ve even cum many times like that usually in conjunction with an anal orgasm or when my top is hammering my prostate just right. You’re not alone in tops that get off on that visual 😉

BBD

11 hours ago, Indestructible said:

a selfish Top whose only focus is his Dick and my hole is a huge turn on

You just summed me up @Indestructible 

My experience of bottoms is that most sport erections when being topped. It varies, however, as to whether they ejaculate or not. Some guys would always climax with a hard dick in their hole. Some could only climax, after being pounded, by being jerked off. Some would get hard but only ejaculate when my cum hit the back of their throats.

One beautiful muscleboy was an avid bottom and loved to be pounded. But he was pee-shy so he’d get hard but couldn't climax in front of others. Once I tied him up and being restrained, he came loads. Another time, in a small group, he’d been fucked by all of us but he only came to a shuddering climax after I bound his hands and feet and wanked him off (he told me later how shameful it felt and how he’d never cum so hard)

As a selfish top, I love to make a bottom climax while I’m pounding him. And it’s a great visual for me if he’s flat on his back and I get him to ejaculate all over his abs. 

After decades as just top, I started bottoming only in the last few years. I have been hard and climaxed while being fucked. However, I also sometimes get so into being screwed and so in tune with what’s happening inside that I lose my election. It’s not that I’m not enjoying myself. Quite the opposite! My ass, rectum, anus, prostate, everything down there feels SO GOOD that my focus is on that and not my genitals. 

3 hours ago, Ran said:

However, I also sometimes get so into being screwed and so in tune with what’s happening inside that I lose my election.

It takes a big man to admit when he's lost an election.

(Not trying to be political...just funny🤣)

Back to the topic:  When I bottom, I am usually hard and ejaculate about half the time.  Even when I don't, I'm still having a great time

It's hit or miss for me. Sometimes I am rock hard when getting fucked, and other times I lose my erection. But the erection isn't an indication of whether or not I'm enjoying it. Also, I am more likely to get hard and cum when I'm on top. My general sense (and I've heard this from sex therapists) that sometimes having your prostate pounded can make you lose your erection.