What is the pettiest reason you can’t date someone someone?

7829V
This topic is 738 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If they can’t wake up early.

I’m more of a morning person, and i don’t expect others to wake up at 5 am. But every now and then to do stuff like hiking or go on a day trip, I expect the other person to do a reasonable effort to wake up early. 

On 5/19/2022 at 2:46 AM, 7829V said:

If they can’t wake up early.

I’m more of a morning person, and i don’t expect others to wake up at 5 am. But every now and then to do stuff like hiking or go on a day trip, I expect the other person to do a reasonable effort to wake up early. 

I'm the opposite, or used to be. An old roommate was insufferably cheerful in the morning; I'd be waking up over coffee, he'd bounce downstairs with a cheery "Good Morning!" and a look that expected the same vivacious response, rather than the grunt I responded with. 

12 minutes ago, Storm4U said:

I'm not sure if this is petty, but if they have poor grammar, then I'm not dating them.

Your grammar may be okay, but your spelling is atrocious.  I think you meant to write if they have a poor grandma then I'm not dating them.  And I quite agree.

Edited by samhexum
just for the hell of it

In no particular order:

1. Pierced nipples, dick, balls, etc. I like 'em fresh, clean and not damaged available for my mouth... I meant, enjoyment.

2. Bad lover. Things like "I won't do that in bed/to you/with you", etc.

3. Very small hands/feet/mouth. I know I know, there's no correlation, it's just my preference. The bigger the better.

5. Significantly smaller than me.

4. Ignorance. Intolerance. Non-appreciative behavior.

5. Bad (or funky) smell.

Edited by Rand
added some extra

1 minute ago, 7829V said:

If we are out at a restaurant and you can’t leave your damn phone alone!

I don't think that's petty.  Far from it, I think the phone-fixated person is quite rude.  If he warns me ahead of time that his boss or a client might call and he has to take the call, a scenario like that, of course I'll understand.  But if his phone is so much more interesting than I am, I'll do him a favor and never bore him again.