Ya’ll better behave…

RadioRob
This topic is 835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The moderators will be huddling this weekend to do some planning for the site over the next several days. 

As a result… replies to emails, contact us messages, private messages responses, etc might be delayed. 

While we plan to work hard, I’m also of the mindset that we should play hard as well. So we may or may not possibly be partaking in stuffing dollar bills into the underwear of good looking male dancers. 

This means I’m also counting on y’all to behave while the moderators are otherwise occupied.  I’ll have my iPhone/iPad/laptop with me so I can absolutely be back here if needed.  But if y’all take me away from said stuffing of monetary denominations… I will not be a happy camper!

So to sum up what I’m saying here…

BE GOOD!

Rob 

1 hour ago, friendofsheila said:

They're saying "this weekend" because they're actually meeting next weekend.  They want to fool us.  So we'd better behave this weekend because they're going to be watching even more carefully.  :)

On 1/26/2022 at 8:35 PM, RadioRob said:

The moderators will be huddling this weekend to do some planning for the site over the next several days. 
As a result… I’m also counting on y’all to behave while the moderators are otherwise occupied. 

Rob 

Shouldn't we all behave ALL of the time because Santa is watching?

3 minutes ago, RadioRob said:

Again… if y’all take us away from stuffing denominations into the underwear of said hot male dancers… I won’t be happy!  😆

Aren't you guys in Florida where it's gonna be around freezing the next couple mornings so they might have to have some layers on!

Edited by BuffaloKyle

1 hour ago, BuffaloKyle said:

Aren't you guys in Florida where it's gonna be around freezing the next couple mornings so they might have to have some layers on!

It’s 50 degrees RIGHT NOW.  Back home it’s 20. So even if it’s colder than normal it’s better than back home! Tomorrow will drop to the 30s and recover back to 80s by the end of the week. 

12 hours ago, rvwnsd said:

Johnson's has this amazing thing called heat. We can't have the boys shriveling from the cold, now can we?

I have family in Florida and when they come visit Buffalo if it's in the 50's they are all decked out in winter coats, hats, and gloves. And we are like it's beautiful outside! 😎

Gentlemen, One topic we discussed during the Fort Lauderdale meeting was to ask, once again, if anyone would be interested in volunteering to become  a Moderator. With the new Forums and Guidelines we certainly could use some extra help. If interested submit a message in the Ask The Moderators Forum and we will give you the details.

On 1/27/2022 at 10:22 AM, poolboy48220 said:

and I often use "y'all" to be clear because English uses the same word 'you' for second person singular & plural.

Why don’t people say this: W’all and th’all~?🤔😳 is there a th’m’all~?

I only use y’all when addressing nonbinary and transgender~ So, when people use Y’all I just assume they are addressing th’m’all~ 

Standard English lacks a singular second person pronoun (well it does have one, now considered archaic, 'thou'). There's another pronoun that English also lacks, that some other languages have (such as Chinese), and that is a separate first person plural pronoun that means 'we but not including you'. If you say, 'We are going on to Aspen' to your neighbours, your meaning is clear, but if Mum and Dad announce the same thing to the whole family it is not.