You can look like any guy you want, be in any place you want, in any year you want, and have sex with any guy you want...

Merboy

On 8/30/2021 at 5:29 PM, Merboy said:

Umm it's really easy to see why, cougar 🙂  The guy was young, hot as hell, and exuded a cool, sexy California surfer boy vibe.  That hair.  Those eyes.  That chest.  If you were a teenage boy in the early 1980s who was struggling with coming out to accept themselves, Christopher Atkins was probably the prototype of all things forbidden and horny and incredible... major jerk-off material I imagine.

Christopher Atkins Shirtless 8x10 Photo #T2180 at Amazon's Entertainment  Collectibles Store

He was actually from Long Island; but, yes, I fawned over him for years.

On 8/26/2021 at 10:53 PM, Merboy said:

Okay, I'll go first.

I want to look like a young Christopher Atkins.  In between The Blue Lagoon and A Night in Heaven.

I want to live in the Village in the late 90s Manhattan.

And I want to have sex with every soap opera hunk that existed (soaps were still quite a big deal in 1999), starting with Jesse Metcalfe from Passions and then making my way to Eddie Cibrian from Sunset Beach, Victor Webster from Days of Our Lives, and maybe a pit stop at Chippendales to cap off a really fabulous evening of debauchery.

Christopher Atkins was my first JO material.  My Aunt left her People Magazine after her visit and it was the one with a long article on The Blue Lagoon and Chris.  I so wanted to be stranded on the island with him!

Christopher-Atkins-Shirtless-Rare-New-8X

Edited by Woofiecmh

• 1 year later...
On 8/26/2021 at 10:53 PM, Merboy said:

I want to have sex with... Victor Webster from Days of Our Lives

Now's your chance... he's divorcing his wife of 1 year, Shantel Van Santen (Nina on FBI).  Maybe she never gave him an erection like this:

Victor Webster - IMDb

Shantel VanSanten and Victor Webster Wed in 3 Separate Celebrations

See Actors Shantel VanSanten & Victor Webster's Wedding

Shantel VanSanten, Husband Victor Webster Split After 3 Weddings

Edited by samhexum
just for the hell of it

Interesting exercise -  I wouldn't change much about my facial appearance -just a little more muscle and about as hairy as Elliot Gould;

Pre-aids San Francisco or Mykonos in the 70s; 

I would fuck all the swarthy musclemen with hairy asses I could meet.

Actually come to think of it, I would roll back my facial appearance to the way I looked at 28.  I had a driver's license photo taken when I was 28.  When I looked at it, I was stunned - I had turned out to be just about what I had hoped for.

Edited by Rudynate

When I was 24, I was in my first year of college teaching, and on vacation that summer I decided to bleach my hair blond. When the Fall semester began, I was in the faculty men's room when one of the senior professors, a very conservative former German businessman in his 60s who always wore a well-tailored gray suit and tie, and looked like he ought to also be wearing a monocle on a black ribbon, entered the room. As I was washing my hands in front of the mirror, I realized that he was staring at me. Then he said, "Mister ______, did you do something to your hair?" I expected some sort of disapproving remark, so I brightly replied, "Yes, I was in the sun a lot this summer and I decided to just help it bleach for a change." He continued staring at me for several seconds, and then replied in his usual arch tone, "It's really very becoming." I was stunned, and decided I had better let it grow out to its natural brunette as quickly as possible.

I still have the ID card with my photo on it from that semester, and I really did look rather hot as a blond.