What do you think about rosebuds?

Quincy_7
This topic is 1098 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoss Kado had a recent OF video where his rosebud pops out as he's getting fucked. He is now able to pop out his rosebud at will and has a fair number of such videos on his OF. That got me wondering how popular this kink is.

This is wholly my opinion and I have no issue with anyone who does this or finds it appealing...but... these remind me of medical experiments gone awry. To each their own.

“Rosebud” was the key to understanding “Citizen Kane.”

The inside joke is that “rosebud” was the intimate nickname for Marion Davies genitalia ?

https://daily.jstor.org/why-william-randolph-hearst-hated-citizen-kane/

William Randolph Hearst hated that Orsen Wells somehow got wind of the intimate name and some claim that is why Hearst tried to kill the film.

The inside joke is that “rosebud” was the intimate nickname for Marion Davies genitalia ?

William Randolph Hearst hated that Orsen Wells somehow got wind of the intimate name and some claim that is why Hearst tried to kill the film.

always worth a periodic look.....(for those who haven't seen the legendary movie, this does NOT spoil what-or-who "Rosebud" is!).......

I think Hoss is sexy AF, except when he does the rosebud thing. If I were to hire him and he did that, I think I'd lose my erection posthaste.

Pre and post for me!!

By the way-I'm fairly sure I know what a "rosebud" is. But assuming it is what I think it is, I'm so turned off by the thought that I don't want to web search to be sure. :mad:

Gman

I don't know what those people think their older years are going to be like. The hard drugs they (probably) take to endure the pain don't let them see they'll end up using diapers or undergoing a very unpleasant reconstruction surgery, if there is "anything" left to be reconstructed. ?

Edited by orville

I don't know what those people think their older years are going to be like. The hard drugs they (probably) take to endure the pain don't let them see they'll end up using diapers or undergoing a very unpleasant reconstruction surgery, if there is "anything" left to be reconstructed. ?

What I find interestimg about Hoss is that he's not into fisting and usually it's guys who get fisted or do weird anal stuff that get rosebuds. It seems that Hoss got his rose just from years of bottoming. Is this a common issue for older bottoms?

What I find interestimg about Hoss is that he's not into fisting and usually it's guys who get fisted or do weird anal stuff that get rosebuds. It seems that Hoss got his rose just from years of bottoming. Is this a common issue for older bottoms?

No it isn't. The guy i see the most has being playing with and shoving things in his ass for most of his life and he doesn't have the rosebud/prolapsed anus Hoss has. I don't know what causes it but I'm almost certain it's not something that happens from regular bottoming over time.

Edited by big-n-tall

Not my case but the biggest cocks I've taken are 7-8" max and I don't do drugs that would make me want to get pounded all night, even less wanting something bigger / thicker than an 8" cock.

Omg I am so glad I’m not the only one that thought of citizen Kane. I thought this thread was referring to a ? lol

It’s a niche thing. Even guys who are real experienced with bottoming still would have to put more time and effort into isolation and control of the muscles involved, along with sheer will in the moment. It’s not “caused” by anything, it’s the result of physical effort and fun play with a partner who like seeing it. Don’t forget - the factory setting of the aperture is ‘closed’. A perma-gape would require regular extreme dilation (say, daily routine of sitting on a big cone- shaped toy and letting your weight help you down slowly and holding that stretch for a while. Thrusting action not a real factor - but slow and girthy toy play will allow both sphincter groups to be relaxed enough. Then when you “bear down” with lower abs, usually right after withdrawal of toy or hand, a small portion of the rectum will be visible, getting larger and as it passes through the anus, and will retreat once you relax. If you are not already into extreme penetration as a top, it won’t appeal. I have gotten mine to just peak out for a moment, and I haven’t been with a top who is a good coach for it- but some guys who worship hole are way into it, and know how to use play to make it more likely. Aging universally reveals new limits to your body’s elasticity, so using Kegels can help retain the factory setting of closed...

To each their own, but I would say the only good rosebud is the type that appears before an actual rose blooms, and the hershey-kiss-like chocolates made by Neilsen's here in Canada. Way too many euphemisms out there. Lets call a spade a spade... 'passing away' is dying, 'ethnic cleansing' is genocide, and a 'rosebud' is a PROLAPSED RECTUM. Granted, referring to it as a prolapsed rectum might not increase video subscriptions.