What do you think about rosebuds?

Quincy_7
This topic is 1108 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

To each their own, but I would say the only good rosebud is the type that appears before an actual rose blooms, and the hershey-kiss-like chocolates made by Neilsen's here in Canada. Way too many euphemisms out there. Lets call a spade a spade... 'passing away' is dying, 'ethnic cleansing' is genocide, and a 'rosebud' is a PROLAPSED RECTUM. Granted, referring to it as a prolapsed rectum might not increase video subscriptions.

You’re correct about the marketing! But most medical interpretations around prolapse are the result of accidental trauma - the notion here, of gradual and deliberate measures taken toward the control of the prolapse, is not factored in. When internal forcesapply pressure (google weightlifter + prolapse) the rectum pushes suddenly through the anus a lot of damage is done. ( Hark! Listen to your body!)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You’re correct about the marketing! But most medical interpretations around prolapse are the result of accidental trauma - the notion here, of gradual and deliberate measures taken toward the control of the prolapse, is not factored in. When internal forcesapply pressure (google weightlifter + prolapse) the rectum pushes suddenly through the anus a lot of damage is done. ( Hark! Listen to your body!)

Just one more reason not to go to the gym...lol.

• 3 months later...

Well, the good news for those with an easily triggered gag reflex, rest easy - you are far more likely to encounter real fecal material in the course of regular old vanilla buttsex, than you are to accidentally see a clean rosebud after vigorous play.

How very comforting. :D

• 5 months later...

Well, you learn something every day...here I’ve been, just living my life, all along thinking “rosebud” referred to the shape of one’s bumhole. A “rosebud” to me would refer to those bumholes that are clearly round vs a “coin slot” where the bumhole presents more long, and narrow. ??‍♂️

My opinion on “rosebuds” as defined, and discussed in this thread is a huge ?

Ummm, "rosebuds" belong in a vase, right? ? ? ?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

As to the actual question at hand, I remember when I first heard of this, I was utterly shocked, disturbed, and repulsed by the entire concept. ? Mind. Blown.

I am no longer repulsed by it, but do worry about those who have pursued it. Seems like one of those roads you can never come back from.