When you are asked for your stats

Enronnja
This topic is 1241 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since alot of providers have brought their grindr tactics into the business world, I have no problem playing along now.

My body is transforming.....I'm 5-11, 165, 31w, lightly hairy, muscled/athletic build, 8.5 cut and thick, bubble butt, completely versatile and killer looks. Not bad for a 54yo, eh? :p

Is there a pill for that.

@JTtorretto Excluding entire ethnicities is simply racism.

It is, but this line of work is quite “personal”, and regardless of the reason, the provider has the right to discriminate.

I’m black, and I’d rather a provider be upfront with his racial preferences, rather than string me along with shady innuendo.

I personally wish providers would just state their age, race, and body types preferences up front. It would save them time from getting unwanted requests from potential clients, and would save potential clients from wasting time reaching out to them. Honestly, everyone would get what they want, with appropriate transparency.

Nothing is more nerve-wrecking than trying to figure out “context clues”, to determine if a guy wants a man my age and race on his massage table.

Edited by Monarchy79