To all you old bitches. Like me

NYTomcat
This topic is 1809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ace and Nate. You two are two of the best men I will ever know. Been some tough times here that honestly I didn't think you needed to be dragged around in. Please forgive me for pulling back. I needed to get my own feet under me .

Hope things have been going well for you. I though a cop had nabbed you and we would never see you again.

You scarecrow. I think I missed the most. Not sure this Dorothy would ever have come this far without your hand holding mine down that yellow brick path... You've healed more than my body and soul. You helped me give birth to myself. A debt I will never know how to repay. . Love you pk

Ace and Nate. You two are two of the best men I will ever know. Been some tough times here that honestly I didn't think you needed to be dragged around in. Please forgive me for pulling back. I needed to get my own feet under me .

Glad to hear from you again....(sorry for the tough times!). You have my info. Time to reconnect my friend.