I would do anything for love but I won't do skat

purplekow
This topic is 2229 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be wary of endless sex episodes. It hurts. I'm currently addicted to a guy who demands 4-6 hours or nothing of heavy stuff twice a week. Seems fantastic at first but after you're hung up on the person you realize the sex is damn painful after a while. You come the first hour but have to keep going another 3-5. Like coke, you just want more and more than the body is comfortable with. You "wish you had that problem" until you do.

On a related note: identical twins. Same reasons as above.

I thought scat was what Ella Fitzgerald did. So I did not mean that. Skat is a card game and I love cards, So I did not mean that. I prefer telling a cat to skedaddle rather than to scat, so I did perhaps meant that. I still drive so I did not mean the local senior's bus service. I guess what I meant was shit play, but since the song is I Will Do Anything for Love, But I Won't Do That, scat or skat seems like more reasonable than I Will Do Anything For Love But i Won't Do Shit play.

As to the correct spelling of shit play slang, I am not sure, but I am sure you knew that I meant shit play. So I perhaps skat is scat and that is that.

Edited by purplekow

No blood, no scat, no any form of abuse. I cannot rule out bestiality. I have never done it and it is not in my plans, but in the proper conditions I do not see a moral issue and I may feel curiosity some day in the future. I love animals but so far it has been platonic.

Given those limits, I am open to try anything with one general condition: I do not enjoy being in the submissive/receiving side. I am not going to be the one receiving the massage, or being tied, or anything else.

... I cannot rule out bestiality. I have never done it and it is not in my plans, but in the proper conditions I do not see a moral issue and I may feel curiosity some day in the future ...

The moral issue is that the animal has no say in the matter. Bestiality is never less than an act of human cruelty.

The moral issue is that the animal has no say in the matter. Bestiality is never less than an act of human cruelty.

I disagree as you are stating it. I had already made clear I am against any kind of abuse, I am of course not talking about bestiality as in raping a coat.

However, I think you are underestimating animals, they are often able to express consent or rejection.

If a dog gets excited by frotting my legs, and I get aroused by it, would it be abuse if I help him to cum and I bust it in the process? Just one example.

I disagree as you are stating it. I had already made clear I am against any kind of abuse ...

Rather than making yourself clear, saying that you are against any form of abuse and then expressing an openness to bestiality -- even to the unlikely possibility of it -- is contradictory. And the rest of what you said ...

... I think you are underestimating animals, they are often able to express consent or rejection. If a dog gets excited by frotting my legs, and I get aroused by it, would it be abuse if I help him to cum and I bust it in the process?

... is just bizarre.

I thought scat was what Ella Fitzgerald did. So I did not mean that. Skat is a card game and I love cards, So I did not mean that. I prefer telling a cat to skedaddle rather than to scat, so I did perhaps meant that. I still drive so I did not mean the local senior's bus service. I guess what I meant was shit play, but since the song is I Will Do Anything for Love, But I Won't Do That, scat or skat seems like more reasonable than I Will Do Anything For Love But i Won't Do Shit play.

As to the correct spelling of shit play slang, I am not sure, but I am sure you knew that I meant shit play. So I perhaps skat is scat and that is that.

LMAO! That was that and I think your right that skat maybe scat.

No BDSM, blood, scat, piss, abuse, or pain for me. Of course, pedophilia and bestiality are totally unacceptable as well. Give me deep kissing, rimming, sniffing, licking, spitting, cum swallowing, snowballing, or feet anytime.

I'm sorry, I don't see bestiality in any form as being acceptable. Any presumption of consent is preposterous.

Beg to differ on that last part ! A really awful thing someone can do with a friend's dog is to give it a little hand job when it starts humping. That dog will keep presenting its penis for a stroking in people's faces for years.

If anything it's a cruelty the way we control animals' sex. Such treatment of humans would be horrible.

Edited by tassojunior

I consider myself willing to try most things sexual once or twice before deciding it is not for me. I do draw the line at skat, pedophilia and bestiality.

Where are your limits as to something you will not even try.

In addition to the above, I'd add breath control, blood, pain, hard nipple play (when I ask someone nicely to be gentle on them and they don't listen they get to experience "knee-in-the-goddamn-balls" play), drinking piss (being pissed on is great), and overly verbal play.

A psychiatrist friend once told me that the way to treat perversions was not to ban them but to find a willing partner. Obviously that means finding a partner capable of giving informed consent. I have often regarded pedophilia as another sexual orientation. The difference of course is that by definition the subject of the behaviour cannot give consent.

Ha - your last sentence reminds me of the classic George Carlin "7 words you can't say on TV" routine, where at one point (as I recall) he opines "twat's twat and that's that." :D

"Scat" is derived from "scatological," with the c. I have seen at least one published instance (in a musical score) where jazz improv singing was called "skat" (including the quotes), but that too is usually spelled with a c.

But yes, include me in the "no scat play as part of sex" club. Not that I would judge anyone who was into it - but it's definitely not my thing. And that's ok - we all have our fetishes, kinks, and our limits. And all of those should be respected.

Ha - your last sentence reminds me of the classic George Carlin "7 words you can't say on TV" routine, where at one point (as I recall) he opines "twat's twat and that's that." :D

"Scat" is derived from "scatological," with the c. I have seen at least one published instance (in a musical score) where jazz improv singing was called "skat" (including the quotes), but that too is usually spelled with a c.

But yes, include me in the "no scat play as part of sex" club. Not that I would judge anyone who was into it - but it's definitely not my thing. And that's ok - we all have our fetishes, kinks, and our limits. And all of those should be respected.

I have only heard George Carlin's famous comedy bit referenced. I have never heard the entire routine. Is it worth checking out or is it better to have it as a reference as a comedy masterpiece without knowing the details?

I have only heard George Carlin's famous comedy bit referenced. I have never heard the entire routine. Is it worth checking out or is it better to have it as a reference as a comedy masterpiece without knowing the details?

Go find it - it is a truly wonderful routine. Not just because of the "adult humor" side of it, but also because it's really a perfectly crafted piece. I'm sure it's on youtube - maybe someone can post a link.