Seeking arrangements success!

MrMiniver

Well, call me old fashioned, but I can't make a sexual "connection" with a person until I've connected to them on all other levels first. Then it flows naturally. Unless this is only about sex for some and that's not really an arrangement. That's a hook-up.

Yeah...that IS pretty "old fashioned". I grew up in the sexual revolution, not the 1950s. Fuck first, and ask questions later. ha ! ( No ..not really...but sex is definitely part of getting to know someone, in MY world). Even my mother, apparently sampled the goods, before she married my father.

Well, call me old fashioned, but I can't make a sexual "connection" with a person until I've connected to them on all other levels first. Then it flows naturally. Unless this is only about sex for some and that's not really an arrangement. That's a hook-up.

I'm the worlds worst quickie hookup....I too have to have SOME sort of emotional, "feeling" connection, especially if I'm to be my best as a sexual partner.

Yeah...that IS pretty "old fashioned". I grew up in the sexual revolution, not the 1950s. Fuck first, and ask questions later. ha ! ( No ..not really...but sex is definitely part of getting to know someone, in MY world). Even my mother, apparently sampled the goods, before she married my father.

No offense but I call that GROSS. I didn't grow up in the 1950s either. As for the sexual revolution? That brought us AIDS and death. You can have it.

No offense but I call that GROSS. I didn't grow up in the 1950s either. As for the sexual revolution? That brought us AIDS and death. You can have it.

No offense but I call your statement IGNORANT. I didn't grow up in the 50s either. As for the sexual revolution, it didn't bring us AIDS and death, not using a condom did. So, yeah, you can keep your ignorance but I'll keep my condoms and the sexual revolution. As well as allowing my grown up and lovely mother to have a healthy sex life without any judgement or 9 year old like responses from me cuz she raised me right.

Edited by josh282282

First time I've viewed this thread. And thought, man this is very interesting. I checked out the website, and it's over $70 a month to be a premium member. Do you really need to upgrade your membership

It's a bargain at $70/monthly, if not just for entertainment value. And I'm a guy who *never* (apparently almost never) pays for web content

Edited by MikeBiDude

No offense but I call your statement IGNORANT. I didn't grow up in the 50s either. As for the sexual revolution, it didn't bring us AIDS and death, not using a condom did. So, yeah, you can keep your ignorance but I'll keep my condoms and the sexual revolution. As well as allowing my grown up and lovely mother to have a healthy sex life without any judgement or 9 year old like responses from me cuz she raised me right.

Enjoy your fantasies.

That website must be crazy for sugardads as Im sure you guys get TONS of email on a regular basis... everything from a guy wanting just an older dad, to guys wanting allowances, housing, trips etc. There are so many more "sugar babies than sugar daddies on the website. It must be fun to be a sugardaddy on there and get to choose from the tons of guys that message you. Now I see why a user above refer to the guys on there as pound puppies bc they keep growing lol. It's kind of the opposite of rentmen, in rentmen the older guy messages you first.

Actually, I called them "pound puppies" because they are all young, want someone to take care of them, and are looking to get pounded, in exchange.

I recieved a few messages a day here in the LA area. If I was on the site however..I can receive a few dozen in the same day..as it pushes up my sn to top of the list for daddies online

I started getting 30-40 a day. Now a more manageable dozen or so . And if I changed my settings to block overseas senders that would drop to 2-3 local guys.

How do you do that? I'm about ready to apply for a Croatian Visa....

I haven't decided if the Phillipines or Southern Asia are my hotbed?

@Keith30309 I would have sworn I saw a way in settings to avoid overseas email, but I can't find it now? You can use the "filtered" email option in your inbox, choose "distance" as the filter, use the slider control to choose users 0-1000 miles away to filter messages. That's not what I thought I saw, I'll keep poking around.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else get the feeling that some of the SA profiles are plants by the owner/s of SA? Cute pictured guys that do correspond, but when it comes down to FaceTime or Skype, they say they are real busy with school or work, and then fade away.

There are also some stock lines in their texts that are the repetitive:

- What are you doing today?

- How was your day?

What is in SA for the catfish? Just some fun to wind up a Daddy?

1) getting naked pictures of random internerds 2) identity theft (so many hot guys from overseas, particularly Eastern Europe and Russia hit me up.) and 3) people who actually know you fucking with you. This is not a new concept. Just google the term.