Rimming?

Tim FTL

I love rimming, both active and passive. Up until maybe 5 years ago I would not even consider it. Don't know what happened, but one night, I had this really hot sub visiting. His incredible bubble butt was just too much to resist. I suggested a nice warm shower where I soaped him up really good, especially his asshole. Then, I buried my face in his "ass clevage" and I have never looked back. Same with being rimmed. It is just an incredible experience and works well into Daddy/boy scenes, BDSM scenes, or any scene for that matter. Some of the most erotic videos I have watched included rimming but no domination/submission. I say, try it. I think you will like it. Just make sure your''s and your partners assholes are nice and clean. Mutual showering can be very erotic!!!

I guess I prefer to rim a guy but enjoy being rimmed also. The group of guys I see on a somewhat regular basis, go wild with being properly rimmed. One thing I have noticed is that working guys who are primarily tops seem to me to enjoy rimming as much if not more than working guys who are primarily bottoms

Boston Bill

I love rimming, both active and passive. Up until maybe 5 years ago I would not even consider it. Don't know what happened, but one night, I had this really hot sub visiting. His incredible bubble butt was just too much to resist. I suggested a nice warm shower where I soaped him up really good, especially his asshole. Then, I buried my face in his "ass clevage" and I have never looked back. Same with being rimmed. It is just an incredible experience and works well into Daddy/boy scenes, BDSM scenes, or any scene for that matter. Some of the most erotic videos I have watched included rimming but no domination/submission. I say, try it. I think you will like it. Just make sure your''s and your partners assholes are nice and clean. Mutual showering can be very erotic!!!

I have a smooth ass and I've turned guys from rimming haters to rimmers. I think the secret is asking them to lick your balls and slowly get their tongues close to my butthole, they can feel it's clean and go for it. Once they try it they can't stop.

• 4 years later...

I love to rim a nice pair of glutee and ass, can't get enough. Being rimmed is nice, but for me rimming a partner is just an essential part of preparing him to receive. I had a boyfriend years ago I could tease endlessly with rimming; I could practically make him do anything had I wanted. Cleanliness is paramount, keep your Hep vaccines up to date.

Bosguy said:
I guess I prefer to rim a guy but enjoy being rimmed also. The group of guys I see on a somewhat regular basis, go wild with being properly rimmed. One thing I have noticed is that working guys who are primarily tops seem to me to enjoy rimming as much if not more than working guys who are primarily bottoms

Boston Bill

Although I am a neophyte when it comes to rimming-- I can definitely attest to what Bosguy wrote in his third sentence. Two weeks ago I was with a gorgeous Latino in San Francisco. He liked fucking my mouth but apparently loved to be rimmed. He opened up his clean, gorgeous ass and let me have my way with it with tongue and mouth overall; he paid me what I wanted by giving me my second best fuck in my life. Because he was stellar in providing me with what I yearned, I hope to see him again this coming Saturday night if all goes as planned (10.14.17).

I'm anxious to dive into that hot ass again with tongue and...!

[i've only been rimmed once and did enjoy it indeed, from my go-to-guy of a few years who sucked super-divinely and was quite, quite highly skilled orally.]

Edited by Axiom2001

Maybe is my lack of mastery of the English language, but "rimming" is not enough for me, if I understand what involves. I prefer "eating". Do not misunderstand me, I like rimming, licking and kissing around, but what I really like is French kissing it, digging my tongue as deep as possible, sucking it like I want to devour it. Rimming is like a good appetizer. A very good one.

Maybe is my lack of mastery of the English language, but "rimming" is not enough for me, if I understand what involves. I prefer "eating". Do not misunderstand me, I like rimming, licking and kissing around, but what I really like is French kissing it, digging my tongue as deep as possible, sucking it like I want to devour it. Rimming is like a good appetizer. A very good one.

I've heard rimming referred to as "Frenching butt". Like in "I could have Frenched his butt for hours". Read that in a story once.

Just like you say, @latbear4blk, devour....

• 2 weeks later...
Hate it, absolutely hate it. I just don't get turned on by the sensation. I have been with guys that go crazy when I do it to them, but I don't get any enjoyment from it at all...:(

Agree, for me its like getting my Nips played with.....dont enjoy the sensation. But eatting Ass for ME is Heaven, especially when there are sounds of appreciation from the recipient. :p