Rimming?

Tim FTL

I have been having the time of my life in Hong Kong. I discovered that many Asian guys -non commercial hook ups- love rimming, both giving and receiving. They have beautiful smooth holes too. My tongue has been working overtime, and my ass had rarely been treated so lovingly by hungry tongues. I am a very happy camper. 

Edited by liubit

• 2 weeks later...

I’m the last few years I’ve really gotten into rimming. While I liked to get fucked, I’m not so keen on getting rimmed, but I love rimming a nice ass for a long time, sending the  rimmee into ecstasy. I’ve found older men, straight and top guys are the best. I think it’s because they get the very sensitive areas stimulated and they know it’s not just a prep to get fucked, I explain to them it’s the male equivalent of cunnilingus—there’s no need for intercourse. It so hot just as a rim job, 

live noticed though I need to see the ass to want to eat it. I can’t explain it—I just know. Hence, I don’t include it on app profiles etc. 

I’m looking for  buggdy to est ona regular basis btw (hint hint).👅

And I do love having an ass in my face eating it while he’s sucking me off 

• 5 weeks later...

Three weeks ago I managed to see my "go-to-guy" in San Francisco after undergoing a very, very, very, very long draught because of the pandemic.  He professes to be bi and married but really loves to be rimmed.  He also likes to feel my fingers up his very tight Chunnel, one that I'd long yearned to fuck but without success.  My man claims to be "bisexual."

He smelled mighty deliciously (naturally), and his anal cavity was the smoothest.  In looking back I hadn't noticed previously.   

Prior to our playing, he took off all of his clothes and lay on the bed on his back and raised his legs.  The lightening truly captured his beauty.  This anxious man in his state of euphoria tried his best to please.  At two points while Mr. Gorgeous was in the aforementioned position, I eased one or two fingers up his smooth, tight "Chunnel" and touched "his spot."  It was tight, tight, and I'd really wanted to push through.  "My man" calmly pushed back; I positively honored his request and relinquished.

Damn, I have to see him again; this time I hope to display the utmost of skills and have him panting and wanting more of my tongue, mouth, and fingers.  Afterwards I will give myself to him and allow him to fuck me into oblivion.

• 1 month later...

I have a great guy I see - Brazilian,  tall, lean, muscly, a little dark body hair. Huge cock.  With each session, I’m finding that I just want to rim him more and more and almost not even fuck.  I discovered my ideal position - me on my back, him on all fours sucking me, while pushing his butt in my face.  I do poppers every few minutes and dive deeper into his hole, spreading his cheeks with hands.  It’s pure ecstasy and I can’t get enough, the taste of his hole, the texture of his slightly hairy butt.  He enjoys it but always wants to fuck, which I feel like I should do because that’s part of the experience. But when he’s fucking me all I can think about is getting back to rimming him! His butt is always slightly sweater by this time and I love it.

Good to see I’m not alone in this pursuit!

I like giving not receiving…and of course it always depends on the guy, good hygiene, etc.  if you had told me some years ago that I would rim another guy, let alone enjoy it, I would’ve said you were crazy! I don’t honestly remember when the tide turned but I do distinctly remember one time early on I had a massage by a good looking Indian guy from RM who was totally smooth, small/compact stature, very muscular and a perfectly shaped butt and clean all over. We were nearing the end of the massage and he stood directly in front of my head/face, making contact.  I touched him and sucked him a little and something possessed me and I politely asked if I could rim him, with an extra fee of course.  He obliged and I just couldn’t get enough.  He smelled so sweet, was so smooth and he obviously was enjoying it. He would wiggle his butt back and forth, push back on my tongue, etc.  He was visiting my city and still does for his other job so I still see him every time he is in town, maybe 3 times per year. I get a nice massage then we head to the bed and he assumes the position (on all fours). I get excitied every time he tells me he’s coming to town. We have great conversations on a number of topics, some personal, and I feel so lucky to have found such a nice young man who I am comfortable with and who lets me indulge myself. Looking forward to his next visit! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 minute ago, liubit said:

I have never used poppers for rimming, @CuriousByNature. I don’t need poppers to excite me: having a delicious male ass in front of me makes me as horny as horny can be. 

Thanks!  I was not aware that poppers have that effect - I thought they were more to relax muscles or something.  But as I mentioned, I am very ignorant of these things!