Rimming?

Tim FTL

but hep c among other stuff out there is most likely the reason people stay away from the backside in the tongue department.

There are health reasons for staying away from there, but my understanding is that Hep C is only transmitted by blood-to-blood contact, so perhaps it should not be one of the reasons.

I like to rim a muscular ass. I like it clean and fresh from the shower. For me it's a turn on to scrub a guys ass in the shower getting ready for later. I've even talked one FB into wiping down his crack with rubbing alcohol. IDK if that helps but it's a turn on for me to think that's it's really clean.

What do you use after the alcohol - Brillo Pads?

Yes, quickly, but the amount wasn’t that great... about a quarter bottle.

Note - they don’t teach you this in the Boyscouts but carbonated liquids in the butt isn’t the best idea.

A carbonated enema is generally not a good idea. If you want an alcoholic enema, use wine. My wine enema solution is 1 cup of wine, 2 cups of warm water per "serving." Administer rather slowly, over a period of approx 15-20 minutes. By 30 minutes, you and or your enema companion should be feeling quite tipsy and amorous. Do not retain beyond 40 minutes otherwise you risk becoming quite drunk. Be aware that as the "cocktail" initially flows up your ass, you might experience a slight burning sensation, something I find rather erotic.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure how I feel about this...While I will only eat a clean ass, I am not sure I want a sugary sweet smell and taste. I think I prefer ass that smells and tastes more like sweaty man!

https://getstudioready.com/

I don't think it's supposed to make somebody's hole taste sweet. The coffee and sugar are exfoliants - they result in a smoother hole.

RandyC, thanks for posting that link. It made my day - the ad copy is hysterical, and yet I suspect that the product is quite worthwhile. I loved that animals were not used in testing the product, although I suspect quite a few self-identified pigs will be eager to try it out.

Then too, any shot of Seth Fornea is enough to perk my interest.

Not sure how I feel about this...While I will only eat a clean ass, I am not sure I want a sugary sweet smell and taste. I think I prefer ass that smells and tastes more like sweaty man!

https://getstudioready.com/

I don't think it's supposed to make somebody's hole taste sweet. The coffee and sugar are exfoliants - they result in a smoother hole.

IMG_2495_1024x1024.JPG?v=1487246675

Getstudioready.com may have some competition.