The mysterious death of 19 year old Oklahoma boy

Ali Gator

A handsome 19 year old found dead after partying for four days last September. It's a tragic situation haunting his family members, who are looking for answers. 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Noah Presgrove, 19, was wearing only his shoes when his body was discovered on a desolate stretch of US-81 in Terral, Oklahoma, on September 4 - about a...

I think it very obvious (or more than probable) that drunk kids were driving the truck, and he was naked (he seemed to love being naked in front of his friends) in the back of the truck (and drunk, too). Somehow he fell out (or was pushed out?) and was holding on for dear life - which explains his injuries.

Can it be the police are really stumped and can't figure this out ? 

Those friends of his know something - or everything - but no one is coming forward.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2024 at 6:05 PM, BuffaloKyle said:

I put a lot of blame on the parents unfortunately. Letting a 19 year old go to a four day party for someone turning 22 you know there is going to be alcohol involved. And where were anyone else's parents? The party was heavily documented on social media the whole time and no one cared, very sad.

"Letting a 19 year old..."

He's a legal adult.  He could have moved out from parents and had his own spouse and children at 18!  It's very sad what happened, but these adult 19-22 year olds are whom to blame.

2 hours ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

He's a legal adult.  He could have moved out from parents and had his own spouse and children at 18!  It's very sad what happened, but these adult 19-22 year olds are whom to blame.

I agree with you, but parents should also exercise some influence n their grown-up sons. 

1 hour ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

He can buy cigs and die for his country.  He's a man.

but he can't buy alcohol, surprisingly!

3 hours ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

He definitely was still living at home though as he had just graduated high school and was going to be entering the military. So I just wish his parents would have been more on top of what he was doing at this party all weekend.

I’m waiting for the Hollywood movie about a 250 lb acne riddled boy having drug and family issues lol.  Perks of being a slob?  Fat spotting?  Diaries of Dorrito?  18 weeks of ugly?

6 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

... Or black/brown.

And you're exactly right. 

It's just another form of 'young  blonde woman goes missing' and the world collectively loses their shit over it.

I disagree.  When a black/brown person dies because of a white person's malice or malfeasance, wall-to-wall 24/7.  We even build monuments to George Floyd.  But when a black/brown person dies at the hands of other black/brown people, nothing.  Hundreds of murders in Chicago's South Side -> deafening silence

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2024 at 9:56 PM, BSR said:

I disagree.  When a black/brown person dies because of a white person's malice or malfeasance, wall-to-wall 24/7.  We even build monuments to George Floyd.  But when a black/brown person dies at the hands of other black/brown people, nothing.  Hundreds of murders in Chicago's South Side -> deafening silence

Not to mention in the first scenario which you describe, Sunny Hostin talks about it endlessly on 'The View' during Hot Topics. In the latter scenario, she doesn't say a word. 

Edited by Ali Gator

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2024 at 12:16 PM, BenjaminNicholas said:

... Or black/brown.

And you're exactly right. 

It's just another form of 'young  blonde woman goes missing' and the world collectively loses their shit over it.

Again, it all depends on the murderer's race.  Granted, this genocide against whites is happening half a world away, but given the horrifying number and brutality of the murders, one would expect some coverage by American media.  Instead, the response of so-called journalists --> deafening silence.

Edited by BSR
Wording