Vin Marco

LAFreedom

I think he's in incredible shape and shows long-term dedication to keeping his body tiptop! I am a little confused by the claim of 41 years old since he's been around the industry for more than a couple of decades… I think he should just own his real age and get double the praise for being in incredible shape at his age – but I understand the marketing pressure…

I have good news and bad news for you.  Vin is in terrific shape and if anything he looks better than in those photos.  He is coming to Palm Springs at my request during the Palm Springs weekend.  He has sent me regular updates and he is in amazing shape for a man of any age from 21 to 61.  I can assure you that you would not be disappointed in his conditioning.  The bad news is that, if you want to see him, you need to consider coming to the Palm Springs get together because he just told me he does not have an LA availability.   Besides the great muscular vascular body, he is a gentleman of the highest caliber and a delightful person with whom to spend time over dinner or at a pool party or just hanging around the pool on a sunny afternoon.   

The absolute greatest.  I see him every year when he comes to my city.  Multiple hour engagements or overnights.  His physique is to die for and his attitude is the best.  So friendly and so physical.  He and Kevin Evans (about whom I commented earlier) are the absolute best -- both of them are the only guys who've been able to make me "finish" without anything touching my member.  Truly mind-blowing.  Vin is a marvel!

I’m in regular contact with Vin. He sent me a photo last week. He looks fantastic. He will be in Palm Springs for the get together at the pool  party on 14 April. You should attend. I assure you, you won’t be disappointed in Vin’s physique or demeanor. He is in the Ritz Carlton class of providers. He has a great physique and an even better personality. He is muscle and brains personified!

Edited by BobPS

I'm a little naïve about this Palm Springs adventure.  How can a person get more information?  Does somebody host it?  How do you know who is attending?  Can any outsider just wander in?  What happens (or does not happen) at the event?  Whoever cares to share details, I'm a babe in the woods about it.

7 minutes ago, crushme99 said:

I'm a little naïve about this Palm Springs adventure.  How can a person get more information?  Does somebody host it?  How do you know who is attending?  Can any outsider just wander in?  What happens (or does not happen) at the event?  Whoever cares to share details, I'm a babe in the woods about it.

though this thread is about Vin Marco, do you mean this?......

Edited by azdr0710

• 4 weeks later...

I’m hoping to see Vin on an east coast visit soon. He’s fired up his OF again and he looks fucking enormous, as well as insanely shredded — honestly, better than he’s ever looked in all the years I’ve followed him. He sent me a few photos, taken this morning — too good not to share with the rest of you filthy animals!

Facetune_17-04-2024-07-56-35.jpeg

Facetune_17-04-2024-07-57-25.jpeg

Facetune_17-04-2024-07-58-27.jpeg

Facetune_17-04-2024-07-59-28.jpeg

Edited by myophile

10 minutes ago, Socalguy said:

Got to spend considerable time with him this weekend and would like to echo everyone else comments. Vin is perfection personified both in body and in mind. Drop dead gorgeous and one of the most sincere, humble, sweetest gentleman you will ever have the pleasure of meeting. 

Agree 1000%!  Vin is a beautiful man inside and out, and it's always a pleasure getting together with him.

1 hour ago, myophile said:

I’m hoping to see Vin on an east coast visit soon. He’s fired up his OF again and he looks fucking enormous, as well as insanely shredded — honestly, better than he’s ever looked in all the years I’ve followed him. He sent me a few photos, taken this morning — too good not to share with the rest of you filthy animals!

Facetune_17-04-2024-07-56-35.jpeg

Facetune_17-04-2024-07-57-25.jpeg

Facetune_17-04-2024-07-58-27.jpeg

Facetune_17-04-2024-07-59-28.jpeg

He's just about in contest shape. I never understood why he had no interest in competing.

3 hours ago, BobPS said:

Hi Everyone. I was just texting with Vin. He asked me to thank everyone for their kind words and also those to thank  who took the  time to talk to him over the weekend. 
 I echo all the comments posted above about Vin.
Myophile , you will not be disappointed!

Thank you, I’ve seen Vin several times, and I know EXACTLY what I’m in for!