Vin Marco

LAFreedom

• 2 weeks later...

I can also say from recent personal experience that Danny is a multifaceted pleasure. I have spoken on and off over the years and he exceeded any expectations that I had beforehand.

He is a joy to get to know, and I’m very glad that I finally had the opportunity to converse and interact with this light of a person. 

On 3/18/2024 at 11:41 AM, LAFreedom said:

He's coming to LA after PS and I have an evening booked with him. I wouldn't have done this without all your support. I'm quite excited. Thanks again.

How did it go?

Not that it needs any further validation, but just chiming in to say that Vin Marco is indeed in top notch shape with some of the biggest muscles on the market, has a massive tool that is always ready for action, AND, in something that matters a lot to me, is a caring man and wonderful conversationalist who can engage in meaningful conversation on a wide range of topics.

Vin/Danny just sent a text to me checking up on me because he was a bit worried when he noticed I was a little subdued from the PS event. I was really touched he took the time to contact about me and noticed.

Seriously he’s got one of the biggest hearts in this industry, and I look forward to when we can meet again. :)