Flirting with a hot Sr8 Dude Roof Estimator

White Hall

I’m older but this is still new to me.  Yesterday- Flirted with this hot roofing estimator who came to my home.  Kaloeb.  Early 30s.  Former FB player. 6-1.  225.  Stunning blue jewels as eyes.  All alpha and salesman.  Wanted to submit to him bad.  To offer myself.  Then today-Talked to him on the phone about the quote he emailed…and he mentioned he was “fat” when he was telling me about getting up in the attic.  I say “you’re not fat.”   As a compliment.  There was an erotic slight pause and turn in the conversation.  Something so hot about little moments like this.  Thanks for listening and I would enjoy any feedback.

36 minutes ago, White Hall said:

I’m older but this is still new to me.  Yesterday- Flirted with this hot roofing estimator who came to my home.  Kaloeb.  Early 30s.  Former FB player. 6-1.  225.  Stunning blue jewels as eyes.  All alpha and salesman.  Wanted to submit to him bad.  To offer myself.  Then today-Talked to him on the phone about the quote he emailed…and he mentioned he was “fat” when he was telling me about getting up in the attic.  I say “you’re not fat.”   As a compliment.  There was an erotic slight pause and turn in the conversation.  Something so hot about little moments like this.  Thanks for listening and I would enjoy any feedback.

I hope you had a nice view as you held the ladder while he squeezed up into the attic.

Just now, BuffaloKyle said:

Reminds me of how now I gotta wait until the Spring to see all the sexy lawn care guys in the neighborhood. :classic_laugh:

Mmmm.  Yeah.  That makes me totally weak too.  It’s the average looking dudes with their shirt off mowing that is so hot.  Sorry just a hornball since I had a meet up last week

4 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

I didn't know what "kaloeb" meant and googled it, adding "roofing" to see if that helped the search results.....this thread is already on google!

pretty-shirtless-sixpack-abs-hard-working-guy-cutest-smile-building-roof-fixing.thumb.jpg.301c74194ab3b6ce1c6f339955b46616.jpg

Kinda of a similar build to my roofer- so hot and strong that he could pick me up with one hand or force me on my knees.

The young guys who clean my windows are invariably hot too. They love to flirt. The last one was a 20 yo country kid with a killer little denim-clad ass. I noticed him accentuating it a few times. My semi BF was with me, so I didn’t pursue it, though he agreed that the kid was showing off.

On 11/21/2023 at 10:21 PM, White Hall said:

I'm sorry I'm about to ruin your fantasy.

If I got a dime every time some guy or gal flirted with me or someone from my crew back when I was in the construction business, I'd be rich. I think that the flirting thing is way too common for most people in the lines of work that require entering people's homes, to care. Of course, many of those men are great eye candy, but in my experience, those who actually "act on" the flirting are for the most part shady characters that have gotten fired from the job fairly soon after they start. I had the police come pick up people from my crew several times, some for stealing things from residences, one of them made a copy of a homeowner's key.

To me that's all they are, good eye candy and most of them men who are making a living. Since I was in that line of work, I am mindful and respectful of the guys who come to my home to build or fix things. I actually found that they are way friendlier and get closer when I don't show any signs of interest or flirting.

Edited by soloyo215

10 hours ago, samhexum said:

Just what everybody wants a drunk guy on their roof with an AK 47.  I am not sure who he is trying to attract with this ad.  Gy guys would like the eye candy but probably not the politics.  I think most women could be quite content with his guns but not the AK$& type.  So probably is just a gimmick.  If you Want a roof like heaven get an AK 47 cause you gotta have a gimmick.

At first I thought that those of you taking that video ad seriously were being naive, but after searching for the company online I don't know what to think.  The video is so stupid that I thought it had to be just a poorly done parody, but I guess it was just done to get attention (and it worked since it got featured on some television programs).

7 hours ago, MaybeMaybeNot said:

That is very bizarre. So straight (guns) and so homoerotic (tight undies?). 

6 hours ago, purplekow said:

Just what everybody wants a drunk guy on their roof with an AK 47.  I am not sure who he is trying to attract with this ad.  Gy guys would like the eye candy but probably not the politics.  I think most women could be quite content with his guns but not the AK$& type.  So probably is just a gimmick.  If you Want a roof like heaven get an AK 47 cause you gotta have a gimmick.

1 hour ago, maninsoma said:

At first I thought that those of you taking that video ad seriously were being naive, but after searching for the company online I don't know what to think.  The video is so stupid that I thought it had to be just a poorly done parody, but I guess it was just done to get attention (and it worked since it got featured on some television programs).

It was from 2017 and got his company a fair amount of attention and not just locally.  

Those are women's size 11 shorts he got at Walmart because he wanted the stars motif.

Zach Blenkinsopp Buff & Business Attire
S_84550b83da31e26f69f2dbb965a6df28.jpg

S_1a7a47558f706af7f873650f7a466cfc.jpg

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE:

https://d34w7g4gy10iej.cloudfront.net/video/C100/DOD_HC1005686/DOD_HC1005686.mp4

Edited by samhexum
for absolutely NO @%!*ING reason at all!

1 hour ago, samhexum said:

It was from 2017 and got his company a fair amount of attention and not just locally.  

Those are women's size 11 shorts he got at Walmart because he wanted the stars motif.

Zach Blenkinsopp Buff & Business Attire
S_84550b83da31e26f69f2dbb965a6df28.jpg

S_1a7a47558f706af7f873650f7a466cfc.jpg

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE:

https://d34w7g4gy10iej.cloudfront.net/video/C100/DOD_HC1005686/DOD_HC1005686.mp4

Hasn’t  he come out yet? 🤣