Mailing a letter to a providers residence

Anthony

19 hours ago, Anthony said:

There's a provider I'm interested in that doesn't respond to any emails or text messages or phone calls. I have the providers address and the only other way of communication is snail mail. Is it invasive to mail a letter to a provider? Should I mail the letter via USPS or drop it off at their mailbox myself? I'm highly considering it since I'm really interested in the guy and can't get in touch with him any of way. 

How do you have his address?

You sound absolutely insane. 

20 hours ago, Anthony said:

There's a provider I'm interested in that doesn't respond to any emails or text messages or phone calls. I have the providers address and the only other way of communication is snail mail. Is it invasive to mail a letter to a provider? Should I mail the letter via USPS or drop it off at their mailbox myself? I'm highly considering it since I'm really interested in the guy and can't get in touch with him any of way. 

Anthony. Give it up. Walk. Away. It must be frustrating when you see others getting to meet this guy but block him and move on. I knew a provider for massage; he used it to get through law school. I met him when he was close to finishing up and then, getting ready for the bar. He said he would be retiring after he passed the bar, which he did on his first try. We were supposed to have one last hurrah and then COVID hit. We were in touch for a bit but then ...nothing. It's been incredibly hard for me but I have to move on. Our situations are different but you need to move on too. 

I have an address of the law firm he's at now but would never consider even visiting nearby restaurants hoping to 'run into him.' If we bump into each other someday at the Eiffel Tower or Walt Disney World or Times Square -- fantastic! 

Life, alas, is not a movie. 

56 minutes ago, starman05 said:

I have an address of the law firm he's at now but would never consider even visiting nearby restaurants hoping to 'run into him.'

That’s because that takes a lot of work. Most law firms have a website with a staff directory. You can very easily see who his secretary is. Then call her, and simply explain that although he may be an attorney now, he used to do erotic massage in college. She’ll understand and schedule an appointment for you. She’ll probably make it a surprise for him so when he comes into work with a naked man on his desk, he’ll remember fondly giving massages and thank his secretary with a floral arrangement. 

1 hour ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

How do you have his address?

You sound absolutely insane. 

You sound really bitter and jealous that no one has ever written you a letter trying to hire you and mailed it to your house because your web hosting server blocked someone’s email erroneously. I guess you don’t want new business and don’t care how many customers you lose to unreliable technology. 

30 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

You sound really bitter and jealous that no one has ever written you a letter trying to hire you and mailed it to your house because your web hosting server blocked someone’s email erroneously. I guess you don’t want new business and don’t care how many customers you lose to unreliable technology. 

I get the comedy shtick here, but I've also been stalked before,.had bullshit mailed to family members and have had to enlist incredibly powerful clients of mine who were able to help make it stop.

When the stalkers become the stalked, they don't tend to like the game much anymore.

Bitter?  You bet 👍

Edited by BenjaminNicholas

1 hour ago, Coolwave35 said:

That’s because that takes a lot of work. Most law firms have a website with a staff directory. You can very easily see who his secretary is. Then call her, and simply explain that although he may be an attorney now, he used to do erotic massage in college. She’ll understand and schedule an appointment for you. She’ll probably make it a surprise for him so when he comes into work with a naked man on his desk, he’ll remember fondly giving massages and thank his secretary with a floral arrangement. 

I'm on it!!!!

Not. 

On 10/29/2023 at 6:25 AM, Anthony said:

I am insane for him! The provider is meeting with other folks though. How would I know if there's a technical issue going on where he can't receive my emails and text messages? I wasn't going to ask him in the letter to hire him but just introduce myself and leave my contact info for further follow up 

This all ceases to be cute after the age of 13 when it becomes predatory and delusional (no offense meant).

Might you have exhibited some behavior that scared off the provider in your outreach? 

Turning the tables here…a client today requested I mail him a letter instead of texting. He’s 91 years old. I think that’s my oldest client to date. I get it. He’s not great with text communication.

We’re good with phone calls and communicate that way whenever I’m free, and he leaves a VM when I can’t pick up, which really helps. During our session, he brought up some ideas for other things he wants to hire me for besides massage. I gave him a brief rundown, but he needs a list to mull over. I’m going to hand write and snail mail him a menu of additional services to review for future appointments.

52 minutes ago, Simon Suraci said:

Turning the tables here…a client today requested I mail him a letter instead of texting. He’s 91 years old. I think that’s my oldest client to date. I get it. He’s not great with text communication.

We’re good with phone calls and communicate that way whenever I’m free, and he leaves a VM when I can’t pick up, which really helps. During our session, he brought up some ideas for other things he wants to hire me for besides massage. I gave him a brief rundown, but he needs a list to mull over. I’m going to hand write and snail mail him a menu of additional services to review for future appointments.

He sounds delightful. If you have nowhere to go on Thanksgiving I think you should just go to his house. 

I agree with everybody on here don’t mail the letter.  That is stalking.  The reason that this person has not contacted you is that he is not interested in taking you on as a client.  The only way you could have find his address is through these online detective websites that you pay quite a bit of money for that pull up everything on a phone number and lord knows that there are a much of them on the internet.  Celebrities do not or will not post their home address online.  They might post their address to their fan club or their management company but not their personal address.  The only time I have request address for clients is if I want to send them a card or Christmas gift and some have given me their address and some have not.  The ones that do not I do not keep asking them for it.  You sir do need professional help because one day you are going to go to far and you will never be able to look back or take back the actions you have caused.

On 10/30/2023 at 5:03 PM, Simon Suraci said:

Maybe send him a telegram?

E-Mail Joe GIF