I woke up with an erection in my hand.

purplekow

Some may think it is a pity that the erection was my own.  Now that I am well into my seventh decade, the traditional morning erection is not a tradition like daily, it is more a tradition like Christmas, it comes once a year.  From age 11 to age 55 or so, it was an unusual day that did not start with an erection and an emission.  Since  then, there has been a slow but steady decline in the frequency of erection in the morning and emission to quell the desire.  Even rarer are the mornings when I awaken to find myself already pleasuring myself.  This morning when I awakened to an erection it was as though an old friend had come to visit.  We greeted each other with a warm shake of the hand and then we fell into a rhythm of communication that is easy, familiar, not at all forced and yet surprising and very enjoyable.  I am not sure when I will be visited again but I look forward to it eagerly.

So, those of a certain age, when did those morning erections  stop being a daily occurrence.  Are you left mourning in the morning for the lack of return of your old friend?  

For the younger posters, are you still taking full advantage of self advantage or is the day started without a bang?  

By all accounts it seems to me that you had a lovely morning ☺️🙌🏽

To answer your question..... I still have to bend at the waist to use the toilet every single morning. Thankfully, I  wake up with a raging boner almost too painful to push down, hence the bending at the waist. I'm talking about a hardness that would register a 10 on the Mohs Scale  💎 😉

11 minutes ago, Charlie said:

I honestly can't remember the last time I had a morning erection--probably about fifty years ago.

You just need someone to give you a "hand" Charlie 😉

In my 60s, I wake up with an hardon almost every morning.

For some reason I never particularly enjoyed any kind of sex as soon as I wake up, so even masturbating is something that I have almost never done early morning...🤷‍♂️

With medications for enlarged prostate, I still shoot big loads though!

16 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

stupid little story:

when I was a kid, less than 12 or so, and woke up with wood each morning, I thought it was because it (the shaft) was full of urine from not having pee'd all night......

When I wake up in the morning with wood,   the urge to pound the bed and relieve it comes to mind.........LOL

14 hours ago, Italiano said:

In my 60s, I wake up with an hardon almost every morning.

For some reason I never particularly enjoyed any kind of sex as soon as I wake up, so even masturbating is something that I have almost never done early morning...🤷‍♂️

With medications for enlarged prostate, I still shoot big loads though!

People Applause GIF by MOODMAN

17 hours ago, ICTJOCK said:

Having a hard on in the morning is pretty typical,   but it can be challenging..... when one needs to head to the bathroom with a full bladder  LOL

How to pee with morning wood : r/funny

Peeing with morning erection... - 9GAG

Is it normal to be able to pee with an erection? - Quora

Edited by Unicorn

I don't recall, even as a young man, waking up stiff. I do it now, of course, but's it's my back that's stiff, not my "front". And although occasions of robust rigidity are rare in these days, I get along quite well anyway, fueled by a very rich and active libido, for which I am extremely grateful.

However, I believe that if I woke one morning with that "old friend" Purplekow wrote of, diem isn't the only thing I'd carpe in that moment. Make hay while the sun shines, even if it's still dark outside.