Have you been pooping wrong your whole life?

samhexum

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 6:10 AM, liubit said:

May I ask, how then do you keep yourself impeccable down there, @The_Impeccable_George

3 hours ago, Vulgarii said:

A fountain bidet. I never want to live without it. I haven't used toilet paper in years! Using it is so barbaric.

Bath Soap GIF by NTE Grøntforsprang

Nothing like an accidental reveal of an alter ego. 

Edited by nycman

On 6/28/2023 at 10:28 AM, samhexum said:

Yup. That doc is right IMO. Was a bit bunged up and straining, put the grandkids step under my feet, leaned forward a bit and glory be. It worked.

On 7/26/2023 at 4:09 AM, Lookin41 said:

Yup. That doc is right IMO. Was a bit bunged up and straining, put the grandkids step under my feet, leaned forward a bit and glory be. It worked.

At first I read that you put your grandkids under your feet, and thought, "TMI, but some families are obviously closer than others"

On 7/26/2023 at 2:54 AM, Vulgarii said:

A fountain bidet. I never want to live without it. I haven't used toilet paper in years! Using it is so barbaric.

Agree! I have a separate bidet fixture next to the toilet, both in my primary bath, and guest bath. Those are amazing! It requires a transfer, but the dedicated bidets are WAAAY better than the ad-hoc solutions you install on a regular toilet. Temperature and pressure controls are better, better angle, more flow, and very comfortable. Plus you’re not having to flush or deal with anything still in the toilet since the bidet is constantly drained. No need for toilet paper and it feels so much more clean and fresh that way. 

Toilet paper still works in a pinch, since I can’t always go at home. Pinch was perhaps a poor word choice…just sounds gross in this context, I digress…

On 7/29/2023 at 4:58 PM, Simon Suraci said:

Agree! I have a separate bidet fixture next to the toilet, both in my primary bath, and guest bath. Those are amazing! It requires a transfer, but the dedicated bidets are WAAAY better than the ad-hoc solutions you install on a regular toilet. Temperature and pressure controls are better, better angle, more flow, and very comfortable. Plus you’re not having to flush or deal with anything still in the toilet since the bidet is constantly drained. No need for toilet paper and it feels so much more clean and fresh that way. 

Toilet paper still works in a pinch, since I can’t always go at home. Pinch was perhaps a poor word choice…just sounds gross in this context, I digress…

I opted out of TP in 2014 and never looked back… (literally and figuratively)~
 I have douching spray nozzles on flex tubes connected to all my home toilets~  They work great~ The novels have adjustable pressure and are hand held so can accommodate any angle~ After the big job I do an external rinse and also a shallow internal rinse~ Super fresh butthole every time~ I travel with a douching hose that attaches to the shower.   
 The only time I’m jonesing for a clean butt is when I’m in the states at a restaurant or public restroom~ if I have to use a restroom like that, and there is no way for me to wash my ass, it is not beneath me to lock the door if I can make a little birdbath out of the sink. That may sound disgusting, but, walking around with a dirty ass just doesn’t work on my end… (pun intended).  
 and worst case scenario is, I’ll go rough and tough with some paper towels that I dampen in the sink, and then head to a stall to do a quick butt bath~   
 Even when I’m camping, I’m situated around water in the hygiene issue is pretty easy to sort out. 
 If I’m traveling for an extended period of time with the clients, I usually have my hose hooked up somewhere and I do a quick shower after each poo. It really reduces the likelihood of my butt hole getting chafed or yeasty from residence evil Poo.  
  It also makes it easier for impromptu butt-lite play~ It’s amazing how many Clients will hollow suit when the options are available~   
 My Client are predominantly bottom bunk and the convenient butt removes a lot of unnecessary butt anxiety~   
 A hotel I stayed at in Vietnam, had the most impressive, toilet provision I have ever experienced: hemispheric Soundsystem, with all kinds of music choices, temperature control in the seat with numerous massage and vibrating options in the bun cushions, the rents was almost like a miniature, more compassionate version of the prancing fountains at the Bellagio in Las Vegas… The water literally dances around on your butt and in your butt hole. after we checked in, I spent a good half an hour, just sitting on the toilet and enjoying all the various features. My Client and I took turns~ there were also flatscreen TVs strategically located around the bathroom, so you could see whatever programming you fancied from the viewpoints of the toilet, or the tub and shower~ The toilet space had colored ambient lighting~ It had hole drying settings~    
 It didn’t give me a blow job or kiss my pink star but, was happy ending-like regardless and sent me to the moon~ Just wonderful~ 

Edited by Tygerscent

• 2 months later...