Nonsexual turnons

56harrisond

7 minutes ago, BtmBearDad said:

Phish Food or Cherry Garcia would definitely set my heart a flutter, but if gent was able to procure a pint of the sadly discontinued Dublin Mudslide, I’d be picking out china patterns! 🤣🤣🤣

no need for china patterns, if it was a true relationship you'd simply need a serrated knife to cut the tub in half...   that said, I'd recommend you sit and have smelling salts to hand...  they're bringing it back   https://www.benjerry.com/flavors/dublin-mudslide-ice-cream

Edited by keefer

8 minutes ago, keefer said:

no need for china patterns, if it was a true relationship you'd simply need a serrated knife to cut the tub in half...   that said, I'd recommend you sit and have smelling salts to hand...  they're bringing it back   https://www.benjerry.com/flavors/dublin-mudslide-ice-cream

😮

You, sir, have made my day! 🤗

On 2/10/2023 at 4:21 PM, Lucky said:

If something "turns you on" how can it be nonsexual?

I believe an example of the trigger that turns you on is non-sexual means that you are turned on by something outside the box of the usual expectations - a nice ass, throbbing cock, a cum shot, sucksble nipples - but by some of the examples provided above like a guy who can cook, a guy with an accent, a guy who has a certain talent other than knowing how to provide a hot rimming.  Sometimes, someone can turn you on by their appearance, cologne they wear, mannerisms, etc.  Something that turns me on may totally turn you off.  A thought provoking topic for sure.

On 2/15/2023 at 2:21 PM, KrisParr said:

My 9th grade basketball coach / history teacher - when he walked by my desk, a whiff of Drakkar … those huge hands when he wrote on the board, his velvet deep voice … so many boners and nothing to do

Makes me think of MY 8th grade Social Studies teacher (he was also the drivers’ ed. teacher AND an assistant coach!) who was built like a brick sh..house!!! He always wore black, non-tight trousers which allowed an obvious vpl with his thick, soft endowment obviously free balling or in loose boxers always moving around, inevitably giving me such a roaring hard-on that I had to stay in my seat a minute or so after class.

Of course, it’s a visual rather than olfactory experience since I don’t remember if he had a memorable fragrance or not. When I took drivers’ ed the next year in 9th grade, I always felt breathless being in such close proximity to the man whenever we were in a car! It’s a miracle that I passed that course, as distracted as I was around him!!!😮

Definitely NOT a nonsexual turn on!

TruHart1 😎

On 2/19/2023 at 3:56 PM, TruHart1 said:

He always wore black, non-tight trousers which allowed an obvious vpl with his thick, soft endowment obviously free balling or in loose boxers always moving around, inevitably giving me such a roaring hard-on that I had to stay in my seat a minute or so after class.

VPL = visible penis line? visible penis look?

7 minutes ago, EVdude said:

I’m with @Lucky. Now I’m imagining a thread titled Live Corpses. 

I think the author’s intent -at least how I took it- was something beyond the “normal sexual attraction turn ons” which are usually physical - ass, package, muscles, hairiness, smoothness, etc.. Think of a man who could be viewed as between average and handsome -someone you wouldn’t think inn”that way” based on the physical, but who then rocks on up the “hot chart” because of something else. Maybe his voice, maybe his manners, maybe his turn of a phrase, etc..