Nonsexual turnons

56harrisond

Sense of humor.

Ability to share the lime light with others.

Humble nature but confident: ie. Doesn’t need to bully others with their knowledge, money or position in life~

Lover/respectful of animals and nature. 

Sings and is playful.

Is Korean or Indian 

smiles

doesn’t take themselves or life too seriously

Isn’t jealous

doesnt feel a need to hide feelings for others  sexually or emotionally~ 

isn’t afraid to be wrong

Isn’t human centric

isn’t religious or political: understands power doesn’t mean controlling others. 

isn’t afraid to grow old~

isn’t self absorbed

isn't manipulative 

Is happy inside…

Is genuinely caring without self gain…

On 2/25/2023 at 12:57 AM, Tygerscent said:

Sense of humor.

Ability to share the lime light with others.

Humble nature but confident: ie. Doesn’t need to bully others with their knowledge, money or position in life~

Lover/respectful of animals and nature. 

Sings and is playful.

Is Korean or Indian 

smiles

doesn’t take themselves or life too seriously

Isn’t jealous

doesnt feel a need to hide feelings for others  sexually or emotionally~ 

isn’t afraid to be wrong

Isn’t human centric

isn’t religious or political: understands power doesn’t mean controlling others. 

isn’t afraid to grow old~

isn’t self absorbed

isn't manipulative 

Is happy inside…

Is genuinely caring without self gain…

Oh well... three strikes against me.  I'm not Indian, I'm not Korean, and my faith is pretty central to who I am.  

4 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

Oh well... three strikes against me.  I'm not Indian, I'm not Korean, and my faith is pretty central to who I am.  

Haha… I am attracted to others besides Indians and Koreans but, I’m particularly fond of Indians and Koreans… 

As for religion: despite having slept with numerous priests, (#hellbound),  religion is not something I bring into the bedroom, the sling, the shower, the kitchen, the mountains, sex festivals, sex shows, love, etc~    
  So, that wouldn’t be a topic of discussion while together having sex with someone. 
 I’m just not a spiritual or religious person… If anything, I vibe with Jainism, (on some philosophical level), and my personal beliefs are pretty indigenous but, void of organized religious structure. 
  Differing from Jainism, I don’t believe in celibacy as a lifestyle but, I’ve practiced it in my lifetime, (ages 18 to 21). I don’t believe in religious ritual, gods or eternal places like heaven or hell. I don’t believe in reincarnation in the typical sense. I don’t believe in eternal bliss achievement thru life or death. 
  I do appreciate various things from all sorts of religions and philosophies~ I just won’t be joining any of those clubs as a member~ That’s not to say I am prejudiced against those who follow the faith of their choosing~ That’s not the case~ 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/jainism/ataglance/glance.shtml#:~:text=The three guiding principles of,is non violence (ahimsa).

Edited by Tygerscent