Laser hair removal cock and balls

Coolwave35

I’ve had laser hair removal on my butt and crack. It would probably hurt to do the balls and shaft/pubes. But my problem with laser hair removal is that the hair keeps growing back. It’s not really a permanent fix. At least not for me. It is so expensive and I’ve had multiple sessions. So I don’t do laser hair removal anymore.

13 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

Has anyone gotten laser hair removal on their intimate areas?

Pros, cons?  Super painful or manageable?  

I wanna do my balls, shaft and ass crack. 

The anal area is the area of the body (along with the fingers and lips) with the most pain sensors. The lasers work by literally burning the hair follicles, so you would almost certainly need local anesthesia unless you're like one of those actors from the Jackass movies who have tolerance for extreme pain. In those areas, I would recommend getting it done by a physician or other professional (RN or PA-C) licensed to inject a local anesthetic. I can't imagine a topical anesthetic such as EMLA providing adequate pain control. 

Just close your eyes and pay attention to where your sensory fibers are located. What are you feeling? Mainly your fingers, lips, and anus, right? You may not need anesthesia for your back, eyebrows, etc., but you will for your anus.

I was on holiday in Mykonos with a friend one time, and we ended up hooking up with another couple. One of the other couple had had laser hair removal on his body (torso and elsewhere) because he’d been a drag performer and so wanted to be hair free. He told us a horror story about the laser procedure going wrong and leaving him with ugly marks all over his torso for ages. He had to sue the practitioner and have loads of treatment to fix the damage.

This was some years prior to us meeting him and his partner and so it wasn’t especially noticeable on his body,  but if you looked closely (which we had done ha ha) then you could see the scarring. I think that story put me off having any kind of laser hair removal. I just wax and shave. 

4 minutes ago, BuffaloKyle said:

It's fun as well to pay someone to shave it for you down there!

OMG I did that for someone one time (not as a paid gig) and nicked him on the shaft and balls. It was like a scene from a hospital documentary. He wasn’t happy. It’s very different doing someone else to doing your own because you can’t feel when there might be risk of a cut. 

I got waxed all over down there a few months ago just to see how it goes and if I liked the results for future treatments........very painful and the person doing it said I was the worst he'd seen (in terms of yelping, swearing, and grimacing)........I'd like to try the sugaring thing, but the couple dudes I know who do waxing in my area don't do sugaring......guess I'll have to visit the big city for that! 

I've considered laser for various areas of my body, but it apparently is only really effective for dark-haired people and I have blond/light gray hair.....

Edited by azdr0710

5 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

OMG I did that for someone one time (not as a paid gig) and nicked him on the shaft and balls. It was like a scene from a hospital documentary. He wasn’t happy. It’s very different doing someone else to doing your own because you can’t feel when there might be risk of a cut. 

Yeah you do gotta be careful. When the guy did it on me he went really slow and we used a lot of shaving cream.

5 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

Somewhere in another thread, @KrisParr recommended using a lady's shaver. I can't recall exactly, but the risk of cutting was lower.

39 minutes ago, Jamie21 said:

Did it in the shower with him, using cream. I think the blade was too sharp, and I wasn’t slow enough. 

I laid in bed on some towels. So we were both able to get nice and relaxed and take our time. We had a wash rag and a bucket of hot water with us on the ground to clean the razor.

11 hours ago, Pensant said:

Just get the area sugared. Virtually no pain and the more you do it the less it grows back.

I feel a song coming on...

Laser hair removal relies on high contrast - dark hair on pale skin.

The lighter the hair color, and/or the darker the skin tone (as the variants in the nether region tend to run) increases risk of damage and pain, and re-growth from the follicle. 
Milage varies so much with this method. Before diving in, book a consultation and ask the practitioner if your contrasting skin and hair color at the removal site are truly suitable. 

21 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

I got waxed all over down there a few months ago just to see how it goes and if I liked the results for future treatments........very painful and the person doing it said I was the worst he'd seen (in terms of yelping, swearing, and grimacing)........I'd like to try the sugaring thing, but the couple dudes I know who do waxing in my area don't do sugaring......guess I'll have to visit the big city for that! 

I've considered laser for various areas of my body, but it apparently is only really effective for dark-haired people and I have blond/light gray hair.....

https://sugarmelovetucson.com