Pig????

glennnnn

Way back in the 90s, the term often served as something of a catchall to describe kinks or fetishes that weren't necessarily part of a BDSM roleplay or top/bottom scene. It worked as a simple shorthand not only for "raunch" (which could include any and all bodily fluids and -- ahem -- other excretions) while also gesturing toward a broad array of body fetishes -- including extreme nipple play, penis pumping and, perhaps especially, buttplay (ie big dildo or f*sting). 

My sense is it's gotten less specific over the last couple decades but it does seem to cue an enthusiastic willingness to get down and get dirty. But, yes, not "vanilla"...

Edited by RyanDean

I do think that some of the Dictionaries need to define definitively some of these terms because there’s always lots of different interpretations of what they mean. 
Come on Oxford English Dictionary…please include all these sexual terms in your next edition! It will save all these discussions!

18 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

I do think that some of the Dictionaries need to define definitively some of these terms because there’s always lots of different interpretations of what they mean. 
Come on Oxford English Dictionary…please include all these sexual terms in your next edition! It will save all these discussions!

As an aside to the dictionary angle, after Samuel Johnson had completed his first dictionary of the English language, a committee of the upright ladies of London society came to congratulate him for not including any of the "naughty" words in his dictionary. Johnson thanked them for their sentiments, then commended them for their stamina in looking them up.

• 2 months later...
On 1/12/2023 at 5:54 PM, Jamie21 said:

image.thumb.png.e295f264700554a1170efb24878acf83.png