2022 year-end numbers

Kevin Slater

This is always good info. What do you feel happened in 2002 and 2003? I was still a minor during that time lol, but could it have been the George Bush and 9/11 stuff that affected business? I also agree 2012 seemed to be the best years.

Do you feel the biz now is in a weird place? We’re basically at the same level of 2005 and 2009. Both volatile years (I recall inflation was an issue in 2005 and recession in 2009). 

Of course when I look at all others, regulars seems to offset the overall trend. I think Biden could steer us in the right move, despite Republican fears. People blamed Biden for everything, can someone give the man credit for under $3 gas prices for once 😂 (which really doesn’t mean shit in the scheme of things. Cheap guys are going to be cheap ass guys regardless of gas prices). 

6 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

I’m in awe….😍😍😍

Although why is Thursday ‘R’ and Sunday ‘X’? 

"R" was used for Thursdays on class schedules by my university back at the turn of the century.  It is shorter than the "TH" most often used to distinguish Thursday from Tuesday.

Edited by Vegas_nw1982

6 minutes ago, Vegas_nw1982 said:

"R" was used for Thursdays on class schedules by my university back at the turn of the century.  It is shorter than the "TH" most often used to distinguish Thursday from Tuesday.

Yeah, I stole the schema after seeing a friend's course schedule from UC Davis.

Although to really nerd out, it really ought to be H, which is unique only to Thursday, whereas Friday shares the R.

Kevin Slater

That is a 20-year track record.  Congratulations!  I would think that it is very rare in this industry.  It looks like the passage of time has had no effect on your revenues.  Or not that I can see,

Has there been an increase in your hourly fees, say in 2021 and 2022?

Edited by BaronArtz
spelling

5 hours ago, BaronArtz said:

That is a 20-year track record.  Congratulations!  I would think that it is very rare in this industry.  It looks like the passage of time has had no effect on your revenues.  Or not that I can see,

Has there been an increase in your hourly fees, say in 2021 and 2022?

Thanks.  :)

The rack rate remains constant, but there's noise:

• rentmen (the dominant site) doesn't allow one to publish rates, so those may be a little loosey goosey.  Never to the downside in my case, but I may sometimes quote a higher number.
  • the business model is increasingly moving away from hourly sessions in any case.

Kevin Slater