Very Important Movie…

Tygerscent

Excellent film .  I’m glad 😃 I watched it. I loved the conversation between Nancy and Leo in which she tries to save him from himself-never mind that she’s the one who hired him.  It reminds me of the snarky posts on here full of fake concern-“doesn’t he know that he has a shelf life?  Doesn’t he know that those tats are going to look a lot different in ten years?”

It’s about a senior’s perspective on insecurity in their body, their chosen lives having not met needs sexually, not rocking that boat with the goal of remaining partnered, and in their social station. 
On the flip side, a younger partner with a surplus of body confidence, unclear dreams for himself, and a lot of painful rejection in his past. 
They help each other. And it’s hilarious enough! 

23 hours ago, Rudynate said:

Excellent film .  I’m glad 😃 I watched it. I loved the conversation between Nancy and Leo in which she tries to save him from himself-never mind that she’s the one who hired him.  It reminds me of the snarky posts on here full of fake concern-“doesn’t he know that he has a shelf life?  Doesn’t he know that those tats are going to look a lot different in ten years?”

I'm not sure I agree that it's an important film, but definitely an engaging film.   Of course no film is going to appeal to everyone, but the pointed declarations of non-interest are curious.

• 2 weeks later...