Superhero sex :)

friendofsheila

There's an essay by science fiction writer Larry Niven, "Man of Steel,  Woman of Kleenex: Speculations on Superman's sex life". https://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

Humor aside, this is a particular kink of mine; a superhero captured & manhandled sexually by his kidnappers.  "The Breaking of Lightning Man" erotic story details a young superhero captured & edged by the evil genius's henchmen before finally submitting to the evil genius himself. ManUp films has a film about Robin captured by Zod.

19 hours ago, friendofsheila said:

Does that Fantastic four guy who's made of rocks, does his partner need to be made of rocks, too?

They have actually implied in the comics that the Thing and Alicia can only have sex the one week a year he is in his human form.

Superman obviously is terrible in bed ;being faster than a speeding bullet and all.  

The Flash similarly is likely to suffer from being too fast.

Batman should be able to do it upside down, so that seems like it may add some kink to the encounter.

We know that Spiderman and Tarzan are both swingers so I figure they would be into some group scenes.  

It is a shame that The Thing cannot have sex when he is rock hard.   

So it seems that many Superheroes are neither super nor heroes in bed.  I think the villains might be better as, lets be honest, we all love a bad boy. 

1 hour ago, DynamicUno said:

I only saw season 1, I recall the orgy scene not ending well for normal people messing with the supes...

There is a superhero with the ability to increase and decrease the size of his body.  In one scene, he shrinks himself down really tiny, climbs through his gay lovers urethra and begins punching the prostate like a prize fighter.

In another scene, Homelander and Stormfront have very aggressive sex where she encourages him to laser her titties among other things.

It's a fun show lol 

Edited by Coolwave35

On 10/17/2022 at 1:08 PM, Coolwave35 said:

There is a superhero with the ability to increase and decrease the size of his body.  In one scene, he shrinks himself down really tiny, climbs through his gay lovers urethra and begins punching the prostate like a prize fighter.

In another scene, Homelander and Stormfront have very aggressive sex where she encourages him to laser her titties among other things.

It's a fun show lol 

That scene with the superhero shrinking into the guys urethra and the outcome will stay burned in my brain forever taking over my ability to do common math.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/16/2022 at 6:58 AM, poolboy48220 said:

Humor aside, this is a particular kink of mine; a superhero captured & manhandled sexually by his kidnappers.  "The Breaking of Lightning Man" erotic story details a young superhero captured & edged by the evil genius's henchmen before finally submitting to the evil genius himself. ManUp films has a film about Robin captured by Zod.

I think I remember one about Nightwing (the one with the greatests superhero butt) getting kidnapped and drugged and wiell you can guess what they do to him.  it was online.  I was disappointed to read along and find it involving drugs and violence.  

• 2 weeks later...

I was excited to see this topic as I've always fantasized about capturing a super hero and subjecting him to a series of strength tests.  In my fantasy, I seek revenge on the super hero for humiliating me in the past.  I exact my revenge by luring him to my dungeon where I have been preparing various tests of his endurance for years. I take erotic pleasure in subduing him, restraining him, and forcing him to beg for my mercy.  

I'm not at all into real pain - just the illusion of it.  Like when a guy in film takes a few punches to his face, but shows no injury.  

I'd love to chat with anyone who has similar interests.  

Superman was flying around patrolling the world one day when he looked down and saw Wonder Woman sunbathing face-up naked on a Caribbean beach.  He thought to himself:  "I'm faster than a speeding bullet.  She'll never know who it was."  He swooped down and in a matter of a few seconds or less accomplished a wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

Wonder Woman stirred and said aloud:  "What was that?"

The Invisible Man rolled off of her and replied:  "I don't know but it hurt like hell!"