What part of the male anatomy turns you on the most?

I was reading in another forum a number of posters who said they wouldn't ever have sex with a trans man, no matter how handsome he was. I may be in a minority, but for me the penis is one of the least important parts of male anatomy I'm interested in. For me, a muscular chest, a ripped physique, a handsome face, and washboard abs are massive turn-ons. The relevance of a penis is only that if it's too big, I won't be able to suck it. Even nice hair is more important to me. What turns you on? Is there anyone else on this forum who doesn't care much about the penis?

While not a bottom, I still think a nick cock is sine qua non.  Mind you, "nice" does not necessarily mean large, although decent girth is a must.  The nicest cock I've ever played with was ~5", decent girth, but what mattered most and made things so much fun was he stayed rock hard the whole damn time.  So my favorite cockhound experience was not with the biggest or longest, but the hardest.

I love ALL male anatomy ❤️❤️❤️.but a hard cock with a fine mushroom head is one of nature's  true beauties.  Will I be castigated if I mention I prefer them cut? I also adore low hanging balls with my order of cock. For what is a great delivery channel if there is nothing to be delivered?

For me it's thick, shapely legs that boast thick calves that taper slightly inward to the knees, then taper outward to thick thighs with defined hamstring muscles that taper inward to a tight butt.  If they are also cloaked with silky hair, jackpot!

How men's thighs became the new abs - VoxGoals — Goals: Dan Tai

(Excuse me, something has come up that needs my attention.)  😊

Edited by sync
Added a couple of sample images.

On 9/28/2022 at 8:13 PM, Unicorn said:

Is there anyone else on this forum who doesn't care much about the penis?

Yes. Being a top only, I don’t really care about another guy’s penis.

I’m relaxed about sucking cock from time to time, but if his penis is deformed or ugly, I find it a turn-off. I dated a beautiful muscleboy for a while. He had a superb physique but his cock was off-putting. When he became aroused, it was hook-shaped (I believe it’s called Peyronie’s curve)

And to answer the question at the top of this thread: I find a ripped upper body (especially symmetrical pecs) and a bubble-butt to be major turn-ons.