How does the European market compare to the North American?

On 11/18/2022 at 3:12 AM, arnemgreeves said:

Maybe things are really fucked back home for them, even accounting for the pandemic. Bolsonaro must have really messed up their country. 

It’s not just Bolsonaro, even though his government was awful. The country is on a downwards spiral and they’re losing a lot of their young. Little Portugal hosts hundreds of thousands of Brazilians.

15 hours ago, arnemgreeves said:

It’s just an observation that there are a higher number of Brazilians than usual. I’m curious as to why. That’s not unreasonable. 

Keep up with the news. Or @Pensant's remark.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://worldcrunch.com/lgbtq-plus/bolsonaro-lgbtq-violence&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi27cKY9L37AhULFjQIHfDHDocQFnoECAkQAg&usg=AOvVaw38UNZCBhaJtxtCzB8Hawx2

Edited by DrownedBoy

On 11/20/2022 at 2:47 AM, arnemgreeves said:

It’s just an observation that there are a higher number of Brazilians than usual. I’m curious as to why. That’s not unreasonable. 

I would agrue for the capital specifically, the increased supply has meant prices in London have largely held, despite an easy 20% increase in the cost of living. I've noticed this all throughout 2022. 

@Rudynate - while I do enjoy Brazilian company, I do like other flavors as well - it tends to get a bit dull don't you think when everyone is the same? .   I also prefer hiring Brazilians in Brazil for the most part. I realize not everyone has that luxury.

2 hours ago, jetlow said:

I would agrue for the capital specifically, the increased supply has meant prices in London have largely held, despite an easy 20% increase in the cost of living. I've noticed this all throughout 2022. 

@Rudynate - while I do enjoy Brazilian company, I do like other flavors as well - it tends to get a bit dull don't you think when everyone is the same? .   I also prefer hiring Brazilians in Brazil for the most part. I realize not everyone has that luxury.

I have a strong preference for dark-complected men - Middle eastern, Latin, South Asian, Italian, Spaniards, Greeks, Africans, African-American.  I don't see how there could be too many of them.  But I do also like hairy blonds and hairy gingers.

On 11/19/2022 at 12:09 PM, thickornotatall said:

O always have a great big time in Spain..Barcelona...Madrid...many of the guys from Tim Tales advertise for rent..In a few weeks I met Lucio Saint...Gianni Maggio...Caio Veyron..and  few Gorgeous Brazilians...Europe is incredible for men

Which platform do the guys from TimTales advertise, Rentmen or Hunqs?

• 2 weeks later...