Clean Cut?

jtwalker

31 minutes ago, jtwalker said:

Does anyone else miss the clean cut look?

Sometimes I prefer clean cut, and sometimes I prefer uncut. 😜

But seriously, I prefer no tattoos or piercings.  Beards are ok (they are also not permanent).  While I use to prefer clean shaven faces, I grew a beard 5 years ago and it increased the amount of attention guys paid to me, so I've kept it.

I don't mind some ink, even some extensive art, but face and neck tattoos are a definite turnoff.  If the guy looks like a doodle pad with random images or words, its more of a turnoff.  

Facial hair isn't normally a problem, but less is more for me.   More Tony Stark and less ZZ Top.

I like it all.  I will never tire of the scruffy men with tats and beards.  I might add that I am a scruffy man with tats and beard.   I also like  clean-shaven men and men who haven't a single tattoo.. For a long time, I didn't care for guys with shaved heads. Slowly it grew on me until I think its very sexy - but only on certain men.  If somebody's head is bumpy or angular, shaved is not their best look.  But for a guy with a smooth round head -it's generally a great look.

I like muscles and I like slender.  I even like bearish as long as it really is bearish and not just a euphemism for obese.

No limitations as far as ethniciity/skin color.

20 hours ago, jtwalker said:

Does anyone else miss the clean cut look?  Seems like just about everyone has facial hair and tattoos these days.

I know many guys turn off by tattoos... I don't mind them but there are cases when they reach the neck, hands and even face that I keep wondering WHY????

3 hours ago, MscleLovr said:

Yes, I do @jtwalker. I prefer clean cut, preppy young men with nice bodies.

Of course, with the notable increase in facial hair, inked bodies etc, I’ve had to learn to accept the scruffy, designer-stubble look.

Some of those beards take a lot of work to maintain though. 

25 minutes ago, dbar123 said:

Piercings kind of skeeve me out but I don’t mind a few tattoos. I love asking people about their significance which always leads to an interesting story

Im really into pierced nips and PAs.  I almost got a PA, but I gave up the idea when I found out you had to sit down to pee.  Pierced ears are completely OK.  Earhoops are completely OK.  I can tolerate an eyebrow piercing.  The others are all creepy.

Well, the most successful models are for the most part pretty clean-cut. So it looks like clean-cut is still in where $$ are concerned. Most of my partner's younger (mid 20s to late 30s) friends are pretty clean-cut, which still seems to be "in" in WeHo. I don't mind tattoos on the arms and back, but I'm a definite no on the face, neck, and hands, and I'm not to keen on the chest, especially these long essays some people have written on themselves.