Who was your teenage crush (the guy that made you realize you REALLY liked guys)?

marylander1940

3 hours ago, SundayZip said:

3 hours ago, SundayZip said:

Bobby Banas (the dancer with the floppy hair) 

wow!....fantastic dancing by Bobby and all in that!......and 1963!.....yeah!

from his wiki page:  A dance he choreographed for the Shirley Ellis song "The Nitty Gritty" and performed (with five other dancers) on The Judy Garland Show in 1964, drew him renewed attention on YouTube in the 2010s, where copies of it have been viewed several million times.

Edited by azdr0710

As for celebrities I'd have to say Christopher Atkins and Matt Dillon.  I started jerking off looking at Chris in People Magazine's spread on Blue Lagoon.  As for local boys, there were many in jr. high snd high school.  There was one kid who I had my first sexual dream about, long hair, beautiful smooth bod, shy.  I'd have to say he was my first gay crush.  My first head over heels in love with a boy was a kid in my Trigonometry class junior year.  Long shaggy bleach blond hair, blond hairy arms, and an amazing thick happy trail which I could see occasionally when he stretched and his shirt would ride up.  First time I saw him shirtless was when I knew I was probably at least bi.  I actually thought I would sell my soul to the devil to have sex with him.

• 1 month later...

First boyhood crush would have been on my then best friend, and classmate when we were both about 12. He was Italian - so very different from my fair skin, blue eyes, and straight platinum blond hair with his olive complexion, beautiful brown eyes, and thick, wavy dark hair. The school we attended enforced showers after gym class (“cleanliness is next to Godliness”, and all that), so we’d seen each other naked all the time at school, and sleepovers. Even down there he was different - uncut, with his penis, and balls a darker complexion. He was also one of if not the first boy in our gym class to go thru puberty. Lots of envious -dare I suggest amorous- glances from the other boys as his bush, and body hair came in, and his balls dropped. While I didn’t realise it at the time, I was of course totally in lust with him! I can still remember him all excited when his balls dropped, and some pubes sprouted AND he showed me. I recall him saying something like “now I can shoot and shake, not just shake!” Innocent Catholic boy that I was, (and still am 😇), I had no idea what he was talking about. Being best friends, he thought it only fair he showed me what he meant - and he did many, many times over the next year or so. In retrospect it was all rather innocent really. He moved on to girls, and I moved on to some not so innocent play. We fell out of touch the latter half of our uni days, I did hear years later he was married, and had moved out west to teach (he had a PhD in one of the sciences - physics, chemistry, etc., can’t recall). We reconnected on social media, so we keep up on our lives there, with the occasional text or call to share what is unfortunately more frequently these days, bad news we’ve heard about our friends, people we grew up with or that involve us, our families. He did tell me when we reconnected that his brother was gay - of course I had to feign shock, when what I really wanted to say was “I could have told you that when we were 13!” Who do you think I moved on to? 😏

To this day, and no doubt thanks to these fellows, I’m a sucker for Italian men, with olive skin, and darker complected down below. 

On 5/25/2022 at 12:56 PM, AsianGuyCA said:

He was bi? Guess I missed that turnoff on his way to Gayville. I only remember him coming out as gay after that poor boy upstate killed himself over the physical and cyber bullying he endured for years. 

BBD 

A guy in most of my classes, a preacher's kid.  The Matt Damon type. 

I was so hot for him, his curly blonde hair and sinewy, wrestler physique. 

He was a bookworm, his nose always in a book, to the point where some teachers would scold him for not paying attention.   

I was clueless about sex back then.  All I knew was he made my heart go pitter-pat. 

Even now I remember how that felt.

spacer.png

Edited by OCClient

When I was in college and helping out with coaching our high school swim team, there was a swimmer who always seemed flirty.  Not quite a preacher's son but his mother ran some prayer-related phone circle. I never went anywhere with it; there'd just been some scandal about another coach, about my age (just out of high school) helping out coaching his team and was dating one of the female swimmers, a few years younger than him. 

On 5/31/2022 at 4:26 PM, LA90046 said:

Jon-Erik Hexum.

I do agree @LA90046 He had a beautiful body.

He wasn’t too bright and it was such a waste when he accidentally killed himself. (For those who don’t recall, he was fooling around with a gun loaded with blanks - presumably for the first time - and discharged the weapon against his temple).

18 hours ago, WilliamM said:

The German male model I met freshman year in college. He read  James Baldwin and modeled

Underwear.

17 hours ago, WilliamM said:

The German male model I met freshman year in college. He read  James Baldwin and modeled

Underwear.

Are you discreetly telling us @WilliamM that he made you cum twice? 😙

10 hours ago, MscleLovr said:

I do agree @LA90046 He had a beautiful body.

Indeed he did -- and bodies like that were not common place back in the early 80s.  Shirtless guys on TV were typically very 'average' physique-wise.  But not just his body but that face, those eyes, and his voice -- super deep.

He was only 26yo when he died.  He would have been 64 now.

As far as celebrities it would have to be Marc Singer and Christopher Atkins.  A girl who was one of my best friends had a poster of Marc from Beastmaster in her room and I couldn't stop starting at it when I would hang out with her. I taped Beastmaster off of TV and use to JO to certain scenes.  I also use to love seeing certain guys in high school shirtless in the gym or after school.  Thats when I started realizing I was different lol.

image.png.bc1b8a17d554e74e22580b43dbb4aa2b.png