How Embarrassed Should I Be?

Jmore
This topic is 738 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a massage today with a guy from rentmasseur.  He has an ad on rentmen, too, but it’s currently frozen.  Anyways, when I met him, I seriously think he’s the hottest man I’ve ever seen.  He has an awesome body, is sweet as can be, and I couldn’t stop telling him how hot he is. I said it about 100 times even though I could tell he was embarrassed.   I’m a mature man and acted like I was in middle school.  I was so taken by him I asked if I could see him tomorrow for 90 minutes (it was 60 today).  He’s visiting from about 1,300 miles away.  He said yes, but I really put him on the spot.  I swear I’ve never been so taken with a guy from the minute I laid eyes on him.  How embarrassed should I be?  Do other clients act this way sometimes? 

Edited by Jmore

Don’t be embarrassed!  Your reaction is really quite normal, some people would suppress it but it’s nice that you didn’t do that. It sounds like he doesn’t have a big ego, which probably even adds to his attractiveness. 

I have had a few clients who have behaved similarly. It’s extremely flattering and yet I do find it difficult when clients behave in this way. As long as they realise that ultimately what happens between me and them is a transaction it’s ok, but if they get the wrong impression then that’s a problem. 

2 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

Don’t be embarrassed!  Your reaction is really quite normal, some people would suppress it but it’s nice that you didn’t do that. It sounds like he doesn’t have a big ego, which probably even adds to his attractiveness. 

I have had a few clients who have behaved similarly. It’s extremely flattering and yet I do find it difficult when clients behave in this way. As long as they realise that ultimately what happens between me and them is a transaction it’s ok, but if they get the wrong impression then that’s a problem. 

Thanks for your reassurance.  I won’t forget it is a transaction and he will be gone on Friday, returning home.  You are also correct that his humble attitude added to his attractiveness.  What a pleasure to meet such an incredibly hot guy!

I think saying the same thing 100 times is a bit over-the-top, even if it's a compliment, but I don't think you have any reason to be embarrassed. 

I once spontaneously told a guy at the end of our appointment that he was the hottest guy I ever had sex with.  Now, maybe that wasn't actually true since I had been with a number of hot men but it felt like the truth in the moment since he was so sexy in my eyes.  I still remember his incredulous "Really?" response.  I assured him I meant what I said.  I appreciated his humility.  Too bad he was only visiting my area and never returned, at least not to my knowledge.

2 hours ago, Calix_V2 said:

Enjoy the experience, embarrassment free!  Much better than the opposite reaction to him 😋

Thanks!  I saw him again today and I really didn’t need to be embarrassed.  He was flattered.  Man did I enjoy the experience!  I didn’t say it out loud today 100 times, but I thought it 200 times, this man is hot!

On 5/12/2022 at 8:22 AM, Jmore said:

His pictures need to be updated.  Believe me, he is amazing.

https://rentmasseur.com/Jhonny

Not knowing him, I can see why you'd say that his pictures need to be updated.  He looks like a cutie with a nice body, but most of the photos don't really convey that very well.  If you're a good photographer (not professional, but just good with a camera phone), you could offer to take some photos at your next session using his phone so he's the one in control of the images.  Make the offer and ask him to share the best shots with you.  :)

When I'm really smitten, I monitor myself.  I don't hesitate to compliment a guy's looks, but I don't want to gush either.  If I've told him how great-looking he is a couple times,  I turn it off and show him non-verbally how attractive I think he is.   But I certainly wouldn't be embarrassed about the guy having that effect on me.  That's why we do this. 

50 minutes ago, maninsoma said:

Not knowing him, I can see why you'd say that his pictures need to be updated.  He looks like a cutie with a nice body, but most of the photos don't really convey that very well.  If you're a good photographer (not professional, but just good with a camera phone), you could offer to take some photos at your next session using his phone so he's the one in control of the images.  Make the offer and ask him to share the best shots with you.  :)

His pics show his potential - he has a nice natural build.